Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Track of The Day

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Relapse was his worst album besides this track:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

another under rated album, but on a whole probably the worst album in his catalog, worst makes it sound like its bad, when in fact its not, its just not as good as his other material.

never understood why this wasnt the first single, classic em.

Oh it was a shocking album, even Eminem himself took the piss out of it after he released it.

"In fact, let's be honest/ That last Relapse CD was 'ehh'/ Perhaps I ran them accents into the ground/ Relax, I ain't going back to that now"

no i think that was due to the back lash, kind of appeasing people, people expected more from his first album in years.
    in hind sight people have changed their tune, not his best but far from shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

we made you and crack a bottle are easily 2 of eminems worst songs and they're on that album.

• Advertisement

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    we made you and crack a bottle are easily 2 of eminems worst songs and they're on that album.
    they are songs made after 1999 tbf mate.

what's that mean?

>>>>>> best song from your favorite rapper.

In fairness I prefer relapse over Drake and Big Sean, maybe it is the beats but even the stupid voice and lyrics are still enjoyable.

what's that mean?
    your stuck in the 90s mate, youve said it yourself, you listen to bob marley non stop.

your opinion is valid, and your entitled to it but its not really worth listening to when you openly admit you hate modern rap.

sorry no offense.

• Advertisement

we should probsbly start a thread discussing this lads as we're not really meant to discuss stuff here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Hugh Cream wrote: »
    im always late to acts like the above, mainly because im not sure what to make of them, is it a joke, whats the attraction?

I like them. The lyrics seem a bit nonsensical, but sometimes, from what I've heard, they're almost too clever for their own good.

They remind me of the Beastie Boys a little bit.

I like them. The lyrics seem a bit nonsensical, but sometimes, from what I've heard, they're almost too clever for their own good.

They remind me of the Beastie Boys a little bit.
    ye thats exactly what i thought, will have to listen to more songs, right after i listen to asap and the other dozen files i need to get arount to listening to.:D

your stuck in the 90s mate, youve said it yourself, you listen to bob marley non stop.

your opinion is valid, and your entitled to it but not really worth listening to when you openly admit you hate modern rap.

sorry no offense.

bob marley certainly isn't 90s i'm sorry but its not
    And why the **** did you have to throw in smart remarks like that? i was only discussing eminem with you and then you get smart with me for no reason
    Wtf is the story with that?
    I was complementing eminems music and i would have happily discussed him with you but you had to resort to being a dick head.

The lyrics are nonsensical, but no more so than Relapse! and it seems to be part of their act.

Mixmaster Mike is a genius, wish he had a lot more work released. I like the beastie boys and all but more solo work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

ye thats exactly what i thought, will have to listen to more songs, right after i listen to asap and the other dozen files i need to get arount to listening to.:D

Sometimes I think it's a joke, then other times I feel like they're actually saying something of substance, but I always feel as though they're having the last laugh somehow.

bob marley certainly isn't 90s i'm sorry but its not
    And why the **** did you have to throw in smart remarks like that? i was only discussing eminem with you and then you get smart with me for no reason
    Wtf is the story with that?
    I was complementing eminems music and i would have happily discussed him with you but you had to resort to being a dick head.
    sorry mate its not my intention to be a dikk but youve openly said you hate modern rap.
    i only mentioned bob marley because ive seen you say thats all you listen to, wasnt suggesting he was a 90s artist, just commenting on the fact that maybe rap is not your genre.

still entitled to comment but if you dont like the music ....... well you just dont like the music, beyond a certain era.

This song is nice as hell.

Maybe rap isn't my genre?
    How is that? I listen to rap more than anything else but i listen to bob all the time as well.I was clearly discussing a relatively modern album yet you still keep coming at me that i said i hate modern rap I've said most of it isn't for me but there's still artists I'll listen to...

Don't know what you mean by my opinion isn't worth listening to as i know as much about eminem as anyone, i used to listen to him for years then grew out of him and now i'm starting to get back into him.

• Advertisement

Maybe rap isn't my genre?
    How is that? I listen to rap more than anything else but i listen to bob all the time as well.I was clearly discussing a relatively modern album yet you still keep coming at me that i said i hate modern rap I've said most of it isn't for me but there's still artists I'll listen to...

Don't know what you mean by my opinion isn't worth listening to as i know as much about eminem as anyone, i used to listen to him for years then grew out of him and now i'm starting to get back into him.
    dont want to argue mate, but when you diss every modern rap and claim the only artist you listen to is bob marley what do you expect.
    sorry no offense.

where do you keep getting that bob is the only artist i listen to?
    I've posted countless songs on this thread and not one of them was bob marley.
    If all i listened to was bob i wouldn't be here.
    And btw ice cube is my favourite artist not bob marley so your argument is making no sense.
    You're just looking for ways to make yourself seem right but your not, your wrong.

where do you keep getting that bob is the only artist i listen to?
    I've posted countless songs on this thread and not one of them was bob marley.
    If all i listened to was bob i wouldn't be here.
    And btw ice cube is my favourite artist not bob marley so your argument is making no sense.
    You're just looking for ways to make yourself seem right but your not, your wrong.
    ok i apologize if im wrong but i could have sworn i seen a post from you saying he was the only artist you listen to.

I know the post your thinking of and it says
    I listen to bob marley non stop particularly this one.

I can see how you would take that post but its stupid to think he's the only person i listen to and argue with me about it on a hip hop forum where I've been contributing for the past 4 months and even talking to you about artists and stating numerous times that ice cube is my favourite artist.

I know the post your thinking of and it says

I can see how you would take that post but its stupid to think he's the only person i listen to and argue with me about it on a hip hop forum where I've been contributing for the past 4 months and even talking to you about artists and stating numerous times that ice cube is my favourite artist.
    im not arguing mate, just conveying a point you have yourself admitted.
    and ice cube is 90s, his best work in any how, which is more than likely what you listen to even now.

I know ice cube is 80s 90s im just using him as an example to show you bob marley isn't my favourite artist or the one i listen to non stop.
    It's very hard to get a point across to you, you try and make what people say into what you want them say.

I know ice cube is 80s 90s im just using him as an example to show you bob marley isn't my favourite artist or the one i listen to non stop.
    It's very hard to get a point across to you, you try and make what people say into what you want them say.
    who said he was your favorite artist?
    you said you listen to him non stop, i didnt say that, neither did i say he was your favorite artist.

this is what we have:

you hate modern rap, un less its from an artist who was around in the 90s.
    at the moment your listening to bob marley non stop.

lets drop it mate tbh, were boring everyone.

• Advertisement

who said he was your favorite artist?
    you said you listen to him non stop, i didnt say that, neither did i say he was your favorite artist.

this is what we have:

you hate modern rap, un less its from an artist who was around in the 90s.
    at the moment your listening to bob marley non stop.

lets drop it mate tbh, were boring everyone.

No thats what you have so far, and yes lets drop it i'm boring myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement