Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two year old sips White Russian in Boston eatery...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

stovelid wrote: »
    Jadm?

The child was named after pair of freaky-haired twins (John and Adam) who were once eliminated from some third rate amateur talent show but somehow manage to stay in the public eye...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Jesus that is very badly drawn up. 'Tis very hard to understand indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Serious parenting fail, and not because the child sipped an alcohol beverage. Mistakes do happen, so I wouldn't hold it against anybody that this happened to. What makes this serious fail is the accusations towards the waiter and the establishment. They're your kids, they're your responsibility, nobody elses.

So, she was horrified and distraught about her child drinking a little amount of alcohol so she rings the police first? (That's how I percieve it from the article). Surely she would have called an ambulance first?

Gotta stay away from dangerous beatches like that.

Anybody here ever sip from their dads pint of guinness as a child (moreso the appealing cream on top)? Or witness it happening? Spirits are obviously a lot worse, but a sip?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Anybody here ever sip from their dads pint of guinness as a child?
    I still do it when he's not looking, if he says anything I just call him senile and threaten to throw him in a home if he doesn't shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

stovelid wrote: »
    Jadm?

Jessica's a dumb moron... Personally think its lame when parents name their kids after themselves, but hey each to their own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭IzzyWizzy

How does a two year old get a glass of liquid from the center of a restaurant table?

I don't know any who could even drink out of a glass, let alone stand up on a chair, reach over the table, pick up the glass and start drinking it.

Seriously? We're talking about two years, not two months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

correct me if im wrong here but my understanding of this article is the mother was drinking cocktails and the father white russians....

who was the sober adult a: looking after the kids and b: driving????

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

In other news, parents charged with child abuse after 2 year old daughter drinks vodka.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

I mean, for crying out loud, not seeing your child lifting up your drink while you're meant to be looking after them...

Next thing they'll lose the child while in the restaurant, and there'll be a nationwide search...

Are they doctors?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Zulu wrote: »
    Dizzy bitch calling the cops first; cool kid - decent taste in beverage.

I think the child would be the dizzy one after having alcohol :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement