Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mammy and baby/toddler meet

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭lolly22

Trying to get my Dave to come along but he says he's not ready for the "crazy internet people" yet!! We'll see.

Lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Moonbeam wrote: »
    You are such a nice wife:) I am planning to try avoid my other half during his exams!!!

Location - Dublin Zoo
    Date - Sunday 16th May
    Time - 13:00 (this suit everyone?)

For people that have not met up before,don't worry everyone doesn't know each other and yes, of course they are all crazy internet people;P

People with Zoo passes willing to bring others please let them know!

Chet is a bigger kid than me and Megan put together. He'd kill me if we went to the zoo without him! Especially now the new penguin enclosure is open (It was still closed when we went in March)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Ya the penguin enclosure its a lovely one, I want to see the baby snow leopards!!!! Artic Foxes gone btw, one died and the other one I could not get info on, however their enclosure is now gone to the wolves.

Ok, its official, I need a life!!!!! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I'll be there... :D crazy people...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Looking forward to meeting the crazy internet people and their small people :) Bridget loves loves loves the zoo and luckily we live nearby :D

• Advertisement

wow, this seems like it will be quite the amount of us there. Thats great, in all fairness it is a good thing we are going outdoors,we would need to hire a functions room to facilitate us otherwise. Plus if any of the kids are bold we can always put them in one of the empty enclosures :);):D

(kidding btw)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

wolfpawnat wrote: »
    wow, this seems like it will be quite the amount of us there. Thats great, in all fairness it is a good thing we are going outdoors,we would need to hire a functions room to facilitate us otherwise. Plus if any of the kids are bold we can always put them in one of the empty enclosures :);):D

(kidding btw)

Yeah, yeah sure you are :eek: :p

(kidding btw)

Why an empty one? :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Put them in with the monkeys:) no one will notice!

Why an empty one? :p

Because no poor animal would be able to cope with my son!!!!!! It would be an act of animal cruelty on my part!

• Advertisement

Dublin Zoo - Latest Attraction: Pesky Babies Enclosure :D

Dublin Zoo - Latest Attraction: Pesky Babies Enclosure :D

will they accept an hormonal 11 year old too???:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

If the time and date suit then I will ask Thaedydal to go ahead and sticky it.

Location - Dublin Zoo
    Date - Sunday 16th May
    Time - 13:00

We could have a picnic if the weather is good:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭Chet T16

The sticky will hopefully mention its for daddy too ;)

Chet T16 wrote: »
    The sticky will hopefully mention its for daddy too ;)

Mammy and baby/toddler meet... I think it has you covered ;)

cbyrd wrote: »
    will they accept an hormonal 11 year old too???:D

Will have to have their own enclosure, I think we can agree pre teens are a species of their own!!!!!!

At this rate we should be able to get a group discount!! :D how many are we up to now???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Good thinking cbyrd, normal entry is €15, for groups of 10 or more its €12.50, looks like we should have about 10 people so far? Here's hoping we get some nice weather like today :)

Ladies (and gents) if you got yesterdays Sunday World you can get 2 for the price of 1 into the Zoo!!!!!

Sorry for not posting earlier, but only saw it a while ago

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭gowayouttadat

I wanna go :(
    Boo to living in Cork

• Advertisement

I wanna go :(
    Boo to living in Cork

I will be in Cork within the month, if you want to meet up and bring the boys to Fota :)

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭gowayouttadat

I will be in Cork within the month, if you want to meet up and bring the boys to Fota :)

Cool :D
    Would really like that!
    Let me know your plans. I am generally free most of the time.
    How are you getting on? I kinda disappeared from this place for a while but hopefully back now.

I probably will be too ,fota rocks:)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

We will be up there some time too - my sister in law is a fine Cork lady. If you have the zoo membership you can go to fota too.

That was one of my reasons for getting it:)
    Fota is way better then Dublin Zoo.

Out of interest...who do we have?

me,
    hacked,
    Cathy and Shane,
    wolfpawnat
    caprilicious
    cbyrd
    crazy cat lady and Chet,
    Adrienne_X (Thanks Wolfpawnat:))

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Out of interest...who do we have?

me,
    hacked,
    Cathy and Shane,
    wolfpawnat
    caprilicious
    cbyrd
    crazy cat lady and Chet,

Dont forget Adrieanne_x :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Is there anywhere in particular we're meeting or just at the entrance gate? I haven't been there in years!

There is only one entrance isn't there? I'll be coming from the city centre, so will be heading over that bridge where Heuston station is and turning left & going in the entrance there.

Front entrance sounds good to me:)

• Advertisement

Will we have enough peeps for a group discount?

We're planning on bringing a picnic, what is everyone else doing? We got food in the meerkat restaurant when we were there in March and it cost a fortune and tasted like gank so we won't be eating there again!

Advertisement