Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead (AMC) [**Spoilers**]

Options
1222324252628»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

really...

i'm sorry but people who read the comic are laughing right now
    . no offence intended to you murpho999, I'll just say "keep watching."

Sorry but I don't see the point of your post or spoiler.

Enlighten me please!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

I guess it's not really a spoiler, just a cool moment in the comics where Rick tells his fellow survivors that:

wearethewalkingdead.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I implore everyone to read the "graphic novels"... they really are enthralling!

Just don't form an to any character WHATSOEVER! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

tbf if they just had zombies eating and getting there heads blown off it would get pretty boring after about 300 minutes, episode 1 zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, episode 2 zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, episode 3 zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, episode 4 zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off, zombie bites, zombies head blown off,

do i want more zombie killing in season 2, hell yeah, but i dont want it all about killing zombies, theres a story to be told, that is why we tune in, isnt it:confused::confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

i tune in for the headshots and zombie hoards, dunno about y'all with yer character development and soap opera drama fest.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

i tune in for the headshots and zombie hoards, dunno about y'all with yer character development and soap opera drama fest.....
    when i said we i forgot to say except richard, sorry :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,796 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

I guess it's not really a spoiler, just a cool moment in the comics where Rick tells his fellow survivors that:

wearethewalkingdead.jpg

thats Rick ? looks like the panel out of sin city

i think they are suffering from the lostitus on the show being all too clean and shaven for the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

There are a lot of cool "wtf, I can't believe they just did that!!!" really dark moments in the comic.
    But imo they may be hard to translate to the screen for various reasons including cost (this must be an expensive show to run considering all the make-up needed) and also if you kill characters that the audience may like then they might end up abandoning the show.

So a lot of the stuff that keeps you glued to the comics might be the exact same sort of stuff that would mean switching off a show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

DeepBlue wrote: »
    There are a lot of cool "wtf, I can't believe they just did that!!!" really dark moments in the comic.
    But imo they may be hard to translate to the screen for various reasons including cost (this must be an expensive show to run considering all the make-up needed) and also if you kill characters that the audience may like then they might end up abandoning the show.

So a lot of the stuff that keeps you glued to the comics might be the exact same sort of stuff that would mean switching off a show.

I don't know the first 1 - 2 seaons of Prison Break had character deaths every 5minutes and got away with it.

I agree about the dark stuff in the comics. When I was last in HMV I saw they were selling some of the gaphic novels for €8 a piece (includes about 5-6 issues). Once again they are a great read and €8 is good value if anyone was interested.

SCORE!!!!!!....Lauren Cohan has been cast in TWD:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/06/walking-dead-season-2-casting-news.html

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Redditor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Sneak Peak of S2 will be shown during new Breaking Bad next week!

Colmo52 wrote: »
    Sneak Peak of S2 will be shown during new Breaking Bad next week!
    What? My head hurts...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Redditor wrote: »
    What? My head hurts...

Promo for season 2 next week it seems

allanb49 wrote: »
    Promo for season 2 next week it seems
    Sorry, thought I was in the Breaking Bad thread...

I'll get my coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Is the last post in this thread 2011??

Is there a more recent thread?

Anyone watch the first episode of series 4?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,363 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Advertisement