Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Automotive Management & Technology (DT007)

Options
2»

Comments

Well i've applied for this as number 1 on my cao. . .anybody else on here applyin for it ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Dont worry there will be plenty in next year :)

But more than half of them will drop out like flies during 2nd and 3rd year transittion :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 the big cheese 01

good luck guys, im just finishing this course now. got 2 exams next week and then ill be an automotive engineer...(apparently)

its a grand course, just dont pay much attention to anything the course head says. he'll make a lot of promises to you you guys, MOST of them will never never be mentioned again:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DDoyle

Well lads, I know its been a while now since this has been talked about i dont want to be annoying yous but I put this course down on my CAO as first choice as im mad into cars and the workings of them and would love to work with them as a carrer, im just wondering did anyone get accepted during the summer before the results came out as that sometimes happens in some level 7/8 courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Badger859

Anyone have the timetable for first years and anyone give me a review on the course or possible jobs afterwards

• Advertisement
Advertisement