Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS1 Games

Options
  • 28-04-2010 4:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

Anyone know if anywhere is still selling ps1 games?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Jack burton

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭polyfusion

Nice link.

Funny how they say to use an existing thread instead of starting a new one, yet I've noticed in other forums here that if you "ressurect" a thread that's more than a few weeks old, you'll have the trolls and internet police coming down on you like a ton of bricks. If the thread is relevant the new post, what's the problem? If threads have an expiry date, surely they should be locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,587 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Sometimes it can be a right pain when a new user comes onto a forum and starts filling the first page with ancient threads. It knocks all the new relevant ones down to the second and third page.

Personally I would like if threads automatically became locked if they went untouched for long periods of time.

But anyway, talking about internet police, this is getting entirely off topic!

So yeah, ps1 games..how about them..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 iSeeStars

:O You can still get PS1 Games? .. i Used To LOve Rayman and Herculese! xD

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Ebay = you can still get anything in existence ;)

Ohh & street fighter

Except ...Slaves?

Master of the Universe

iSeeStars wrote: »
    Except ...Slaves?

Unfortunately they have a policy against that.

You'll have to stick to your local slavemarket for now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

DigiGal wrote: »
    Hey guys

Anyone know if anywhere is still selling ps1 games?

Any games in particular you are looking for? I have a few in the attic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Jack burton

thorbarry wrote: »
    Any games in particular you are looking for? I have a few in the attic

I love the way when I was looking for them I got nothing but now there falling out of everyones attics! wheres the retro love? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

I love the way when I was looking for them I got nothing but now there falling out of everyones attics! wheres the retro love? :p

Hey, they aint falling out of anywhere! I neatly placed them there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Butch Cassidy

Yeah but us fenians are getting ripped off in postage buying from the brits and if it's an Irish person selling to you via Ebay then you're still getting ripped off as both of ye should be using Adverts!

I posted about this elsewhere but the answer is no! There's nowhere selling PS1 games. No games shop wil take them in - beside the one ****e one on Talbot St. There's nutters on adverts.ie trying to sell really ****e PS1 games for insane amounts of money.

Don't pay any more than a fiver for Die Hard Trilogy for instance. Metal Gear Solid number 1 sold about 6million copies so paying anything even over a tener is madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Don't forget car boot sale's/Markets/charity stores(they often show up in the cd section)
    XMas fairs are one of the best.
    My dad has a stall at Portmarnock arch club XMas fair every year and he sold about 30 ps2 games last year for about 1-5euro each.
    then had a walk around the stalls a little later to find an almost new ps2 with 10games and a few ps1 games for 5euro(someone had just dropped it in), he snapped it up for me, mind you he should have gotten a slap for selling the other games ;)

Advertisement