Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naomi Cabinets and games

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,690 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

EnterNow wrote: »
    I have deep reservations about going to a place like that...cabinets galore, all begging to be given a home, cleaned up & serviced....must...resist...offer....funds....low....caution...going....to...wind...

It's weird how you reevaluate your situation when you see things like that in person.

'I have no money..OR room, but I'll go along and have a look'

/Sees amazing cab going for next to nothing

'Hmm, If I sell the couch, I'll have the money AND the room!'

/Sees another amazing cab

'...do I really need these children?'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Its like most things in person, most people wont want to leave it behind and will pay well over what they wanted.

If I have my limits though I wont go above them, same reason i dont have a credit card :D

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

Jack these machine have nothing to do with me.I do have Atomiswave the best candy cab to have:D

oh sh1t sorry man, thought you were a part of these, sorry about that.

and now i just want an Atomiswave too haha

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭purplec

a few people have pm'd me I haven't been able to get to a computer today so I'm posting from my mobile which is a pain in the hole.

I picked up the cab in dublin in chapelizod.
    The cab is in many parts at the moment on my shed floor I will hopefully get it together tmrw and take a few pics. The cabs are many and so are spares for them but some just need a good scrub.

I have 350GT's number il drop him txt tmrw to see if he wants me to pass his number around .

Hope this helps

• Advertisement

well I PM'd him so hopefully i can arrange some sort of transport up to dublin to pick one up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

Sorry to hi-jack this thread guys but I didn't want to start another one.I'm probably going to sell my jamma machine in the next couple of weeks.I taught I'd give ye guys the heads up before I put it on Adverts or ebay etc. I bought it about a year ago from purplec.Its a two player, 6 button jamma in good nick and comes with a golfing game.I'm in Co. Tipp.If anyone is interested ,drop me a pm.

Games-1-1.jpg?t=1273870882

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

Would love another cab but room is an issue.
    I know if I go to have a look I will end up getting something though.
    I sent him a PM the same day he posted here but never heard back.
    If anyone hears anything back could they let us know.
    Cheers.
    I am 5 mins away from Chapelizod...

Advertisement