Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the Noclight: The Master

Options
2»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Who does the cleaning in your house?

Any hints for getting my housemates to clean the kitchen or should I do it myself (again)?? :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Who does the cleaning in your house?

Me
    Any hints for getting my housemates to clean the kitchen or should I do it myself (again)?? :p

You have several options in this case,
    Scream at them to do it,throw a hissy fit,or play the waiting game till one of them gets so fed up they do it themselves

• Moderators Posts: 51,733 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

1. do you have a wife and seven kids? and are the kids named after the seven dwarfs?

2. when can we expect a scheme from yourself to destroy the fiery one?

3. do you have much of an interest in politics?

4. hulk vs. the joker, who would win?:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

What three Nocs (that you have not met previously) would you most like to meet?
    The Master wrote: »
    I haven't met -
    Alicat
    Randylonghorn
    Starpants

So I'll choose them, they seem pretty groovy

Deadly :cool: I'm 'groovy'! \o/

Favourite tv show/cartoon as a kid?

Do you remember your first bicycle?

Ever dyed your hair?

How do you take your tea/coffee (if at all)?

Do you have any scars and if so, how did you get them?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

koth wrote: »
    1. do you have a wife and seven kids? and are the kids named after the seven dwarfs?

6 of the kids are ,we couldn't remember the last dwarf's name
    2. when can we expect a scheme from yourself to destroy the fiery one?

Plans are always unfolding and irons are always in the fire, watch this space ;)
    3. do you have much of an interest in politics?

I sometimes take a great interest in all things political and even considered getting involved at one stage. My idealism has passed now and I decided I'll eventually become ruler by my own machinations
    4. hulk vs. the joker, who would win?:P

In a straight fight the Hulk wins hands down but over a period of a prolonged feud I think The Joker could be the architect of Hulk's downfall

• Advertisement

Alicat wrote: »
    Deadly :cool: I'm 'groovy'! \o/

You cats are where it's at :p

Favourite tv show/cartoon as a kid?

Thundercats - HO!
    Do you remember your first bicycle?

Yeah it was a red and white raleigh of some kind, I think the frame off it is still in my folks garage somewhere
    Ever dyed your hair?

I once had a blonde streak above my left temple, I shaved my hair off the next day
    How do you take your tea/coffee (if at all)?

Coffee every day - with milk and sugar
    Do you have any scars and if so, how did you get them?

I have a scar on my left ring finger from where I found out as a child that knives are sharp, no other bodily marks that I know of

You cats are where it's at :p

Should we take it that you are a cat person and not a dog person??

Have you any pets?

Did you have any pets as a child? If so tell us about them!

I have a scar on my left ring finger from where I found out as a child that knives are sharp, no other bodily marks that I know of

You sure it wasn't that some woman decided to brand you on that particular finger?? :p

• Moderators Posts: 51,733 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

1. favourite letter of the alphabet?

2. what is the sneakiest number?

3. if thursday was a colour, what colour would it be?

4. first computer game you ever played?

If you can read this, you're too close!

Should we take it that you are a cat person and not a dog person??

The opposite altogether, I own 4 dogs - 2 springer spaniels, a border collie and a Staffordshire bull terrier, sadly none of them live with me since I moved and my sister has them at her house
    Have you any pets?

Just the above

Did you have any pets as a child? If so tell us about them!

My first pet was a dog a German Sheppard called Solo (Named after Han Solo) Had him from when I was 3 till when I was 16 - My best mate

You sure it wasn't that some woman decided to brand you on that particular finger?? :p

Ha, No I can still remember my Mother's face when I did it

koth wrote: »
    1. favourite letter of the alphabet?

B - as It's a nickname of mine to some of my friends
    2. what is the sneakiest number?

7 - because 7 ate 9 :pac: - this joke was brought to you from the last century

3. if thursday was a colour, what colour would it be?

Purple - Cool, but not quite my favourite Black

4. first computer game you ever played?

"Breakout" on my brothers Atari back in the day

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Hmmm ... opinions on last season's episode with the return of Gallifrae to this universe?

Hmmm ... opinions on last season's episode with the return of Gallifrae to this universe?

A huge step for any writer to take, when the series producer decides He's bringing Gallifrey back and decides to do so for such a short period of time and ends the season/that doctors story with that story he pretty much sets up a scenario that any future writer must really do "The impossible" and redeem the timelords/reset the time war story.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Will you explain all about this Airsoft carry on if I make it to the beers on Friday?

In your life have you ever broken something(a vase, glass, video game etc) and blamed it on another family member or pet?:pac:

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Will you explain all about this Airsoft carry on if I make it to the beers on Friday?

Yes I will of course
    In your life have you ever broken something(a vase, glass, video game etc) and blamed it on another family member or pet?:pac:

Anything scratched/messed up or broken in my place always get blamed on one of the dogs

If your house was on fire what 5 things would you save?

What have you in your pockets at the moment?

If the world was going to end tomorrow what 5 people would you save?

If your house was on fire what 5 things would you save?

Any family members
    My pets
    My guitars
    Photographs
    My wallet
    What have you in your pockets at the moment?

Just a guitar plectrum ,that's all

If the world was going to end tomorrow what 5 people would you save?

5 family members, choosing witch ones would be horrible

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Aaaand ... time, gentlemenfolk, please!

With thanks to The Master ... :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement