Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Potential very warm spell ahead

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭pauldry

Looks a lot more unsettled now than it did a couple of days ago. Amazing how it changed so quick. We were supposed to have temps in the 20s this week.

Now it looks mild for the first half of the week with rain in the western half of ireland and some of this filtering east before a low pressure to the Northwest cools things down considerably after this for a few days.

Beginning of the week would be 18c whereas the end of the week 11 or 12c. There will be rain everywhere after midweek and the people who wanted it for their gardens will be pleased

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

owenc wrote: »
    yep reached 19.4c here which is quite weird considering its foggy hazy weather today... and if it rains temps will be very high tonight maybe 15c? in which case tomorrow could be very warm.. lol i remember one night on the top of the hill behind me in the summer ( last august) it was 18c at the top of the hill behind me at 4am and it was 20c at my house and that was at night!! omg!

I don't remember getting anything near 20 in the day last august . . in late may and june, yeah, but not in august, it rained for most of the month . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭laois gael

Good spell is over well it looks that way in the Midlands here anyways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Current GFS indications are for the good weather to return from next Monday...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

was warm but cloudy yesterday, definatelty nothing near 20 anyway. . .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭flutered

as i have already said there will be no softening in the weather until the quick has flowered, forget rte et al mother nature is a law unto herself.

Advertisement