Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science degree

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭macaronicheese

Hmm....I have heard storied about some of the dumber girls being tricked into *ahem* "collecting semen samples" which they thought were for a project or something (seriously you have to wonder about the screening process these days. Seems just about anyone can get into trinity :mad:)..... Not that i'd condone that sort of behaviour :mad:.

Anyway, you are doing a science course. Science girls are generally not as attractive due to their higher than normal testosterone which allows for their nerd-brains. I'd imagine the girls in ucd science are not much better. Thankfully there are plenty of attractive (if airheaded) females down the arts block.
    Sure the arts block is only a walk away,I'm not talking about in my class, I mean in the entire college :)

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

no ,no it's not.
    I know that the 'chicks' which I refer to as being hot ,also have to be smart or 'brainy' as my classy tone would say.
    My conclusion is that anyone who gets 30% in chemistry is not a brainy hot chick.:cool:

In all honesty, you seem to have no idea of the difference between Leaving Cert and third level education, which is nothing exceptional in itself, but worth noting.

devinejay wrote: »
    In all honesty, you seem to have no idea of the difference between Leaving Cert and third level education, which is nothing exceptional in itself, but worth noting.

Lol
    Angry snobby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Gen10

Sure the arts block is only a walk away,I'm not talking about in my class, I mean in the entire college :)

I've no idea why but when I read your posts, I hear them all in a Borat-type voice :D High five!

Gen10 wrote: »
    I've no idea why but when I read your posts, I hear them all in a Borat-type voice :D High five!

borat-high-five.jpg

You come with me, you be my wife!

P.S. I was just trying to say that you'll get nowhere applying LC standards to college work, which is probably where I slipped up. It's not like "it's waaay harder, and your puny teenage mind would never handle the sheer magnitude of chemistry expected of you in college."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Oh the naivety. Why would arts block girls bother with science dorks when there are rippling towers of arts man muscle surrounding them on a daily basis.

andrew wrote: »
    Oh the naivety. Why would arts block girls bother with science dorks when there are rippling towers of arts man muscle surrounding them on a daily basis.
    Ah never read a book by its cover man,
    I would be the least dorkest guy in trinty,
    They would rather drool over my muscle bound arms, girls love tough guys like me
    sissy.

Oh andrew is a gay name man

cool_story_bro.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

They would rather drool over my muscle bound arms, girls love tough guys like me
    sissy.
    Oh andrew is a gay name man

I know you are, but what am I?

heh. that ought to do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

IBTL

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭cantankerous

sissy.

It's never judge a book by it's cover *facepalm*. I think UCD is the best option for you my friend.

It's never judge a book by it's cover *facepalm*. I think UCD is the best option for you my friend.

maybe UCD is for me after all........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

I hope to have a good balance of being happy in my science course and having a happy willy,what the hell is wrong with that?

With a name like macaronicheese, I don't fancy your chances...

Advertisement