Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The PW Twitter page?

Options
  • 13-04-2010 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭

Just looking at the boards home page and the creative writing forum have set up their own twitter. Since we have a successful facebook page up and running, I thought it'd make sense to make up a twitter page (seeing as we need to keep up with modern technology and all that).

The page is http://twitter.com/pw_boardsie so if you're on twitter, follow it.

Of course, it's in it's early stages so our profile pic, the background and more will have to be done up. I'll be updating it with all the latest news (BWE, the draft...)

If we go ahead with it, I'll send the mods the password so they can keep in control of it if they wish:)

If this fails, I'll just delete the page

Any thought's???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Fair play. I'll stay out of this one as I am not a twitterererer, maybe BH or Terry will take the password as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

gimmick wrote: »
    Fair play. I'll stay out of this one as I am not a twitterererer, maybe BH or Terry will take the password as well?

Notice the profile and background pics;):)

Do you still want the password to it??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

anything ever happen this?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

ha I never even saw this is 2010, didn't use twitter then either (have one now but barely look at it tbh), D2D is still posting here though (And online now) so I guess he is the one to respond to that

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

ha I never even saw this is 2010, didn't use twitter then either (have one now but barely look at it tbh), D2D is still posting here though (And online now) so I guess he is the one to respond to that

I know i really dont know how i even came across this tbh, just thought id ask when i saw it :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Raf32 wrote: »
    anything ever happen this?

Flashback eh?

Yeah, I pretty much gave up on it after a few days. I know Twitter is a pretty important form of Social Media and needs to be constantly updated but I just hadn't the time for it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Yeah it'd be a tremendous amount of work posting links to what's going on in PW boards - and if you are on top of it, it looks like an auto-link generator twitter which would turn people off. I don't know why we'd need to pimp PW boards on twitter really, we've an awesome community already. I'm sure there's Irish wrestling fans who don't know about PW boards, not too sure how to reach them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

did ye say there was a facebook page ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Yeah it'd be a tremendous amount of work posting links to what's going on in PW boards

Not really.
    Gnfnrhead loves his Wifey, Liz is talking Christian & GTR is angry about something that doesn't bother anyone else.
    :D
    More than 140 characters tho.

Advertisement