Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something that annoys me that not many will understand...

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Muckie wrote: »
    what the hell is so important that you can't leave it alone for an hour or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Blueboyd

Selfish-ego-maniac people

That the holy spirit is held hostage by religions

French people

Reality-TV

My neighbours upstairs

The thing when you have warmed the bed up you still have to get up and turn the light off - that is if it is still on.

Waking up before noon

Bimbos who like shopping and clothes and look like you would be a fool not to want sex with them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭TMH

Blueboyd wrote: »
    That the holy spirit is held hostage by religions

Is this Sinéad O'Connor?

What annoys me...

People who spend ten minutes at the ATM or those self-service checkouts in supermarkets. Dopes. It's not fu*king rocket science.

The skinny jeans trend really pisses me off for some reason too.
    Especially when worn by lads with big fat thighs. Looks ridiculous.

Great to get that off my chest.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Blueboyd

TMH wrote: »
    Is this Sinéad O'Connor?

Ouch.

No.

I am the boyd. I am free. And fantastic. And unique. Not Sinéad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

TMH wrote: »

People who spend ten minutes at the ATM or those self-service checkouts in supermarkets. Dopes. It's not fu*king rocket science.

It amazes me that people can fail miserably to use those self service checkout machines, then slag off checkout workers for having 'unskilled' jobs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

seanybiker wrote: »
    I dont like people looking at me when Im eating crips
    Total waste of garda resources IMO. :D Oh and pedestrians walking across busy roads. Does my ****ing head in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 TishTosh_Tasha

InReality wrote: »
    Feel quite sorry for that nice girl.

Unfortunately forces you to think hard before doing nice things in the future :(

Do you think tearing whole bag open and putting on the table in a bar is ok? I dont but I just wonder......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 TishTosh_Tasha

Blueboyd wrote: »

Bimbos who like shopping and clothes and look like you would be a fool not to want sex with them

HAHAHAHA! So its ok to like shopping and clothes and then look desperate so it is!!!

Advertisement