Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Welcome Your New Mod :)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

nedtheshed wrote: »
    So thats how you got the modship!

Ha ha ha.
    :P

ssssssssssssshhhh! dont tell anyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

sam34 wrote: »
    ssssssssssssshhhh! dont tell anyone!

tell any one what ? :confused:

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Welcome Dr. Calm Polecat ('galen' means 'calm' and 'polecat' or 'weasel' in ancient Greek.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Hey Old Goat.....thanks for all the great Modding....haven't been here for long but think you might appreciate this...this ones for you..many thanks again and best of success for the future:

and to Sam34... WELCOME.....hope you have a great time here....analyse this::D

edit...sorry tbh....didn't know you were off on ventures new also....best of luck and thanks..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Fáilte romhat sam.

OldGoat, tbh, fare thee well kind sirs. I hope this will not mean we see less of you around here.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Welcome sam:)

And thanks to OldGoat and tbh for work they put into the forum.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I know it's getting old, but welcome. :) I'd also like to thank OG and tbh for all their work. Thanks lads. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Welcome :)

Advertisement