Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA Intervarsities 2010

Options
  • 05-04-2010 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hey guys for all C.I.T Martial Arts Students there is the 2010 Full Contact MMA intervarsities on the 11th April in Dublin. (This is a No-GI tournament)

Further details will be given at the camp during the week---

There is a MMA camp this week, 7th wend 6-10pm, 8th Thur 6-8 and 9th Fri 4-7pm

Covering:
    6 hours of Brazilian Jui-jujitsu theory and practical Training
    Judo-throws from standing Guard
    Wrestling- using weight and physics to utilize throws and take downs
    Karate- leg kicks and Precision body kicking
    Striking- Due to the Rules of the tournament no head shots= Striking to the body making strikes count
    Strategies- Game plan tactics, coaching and support
    Competition Rules
    Weigh- ins
    And Surprises =P

(Sorting out traveling to Dublin, accommodation, entrance fees etc on Thursday once we have numbers & squad picked) -

Preference of the MMA Squad going up representing C.I.T will be to the C.I.T MMA Club upon decision of President and vice president of the Club there will be places open to other martial artist wishing to enter from the college clubs.
    Tagged:

Advertisement