Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Los corps del Irlandes

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Rule #1 when being in annoying bastage on a forum discussing an internets game .... make sure you have bigger guns than the other guy.

Its not like Gneeze will be playing all the time, you can play Monday to Friday, 3am to 6am.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭helios12

BigEejit wrote: »
    Its not like Gneeze will be playing all the time, you can play Monday to Friday, 3am to 6am.

Wardec or not, Gneez or no Gneez...I'm going to be playing EVE when I please. If anything , this rubbish is going to get me some decent pvp lessons from some pretty good players for free. It's win win as far as I can tell.

Also, my pixel spaceships have blown up before a couple times, I get over it pretty fast ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

i just roamed for 10 hours i think iv gone blind

also war is now active i (Darkireland) am in amarr god come to me so i dont have to undock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fatboymicrochip

i'm going to start a 1 man corp, war dec you all, and proceed to bite at your ankles for as long as i have iskies to throw at losing ships n clones.

hijack my thread? feckers o.O

f963762f10b7ad9a995c055551a99de7.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

I like this Wookster guy.

I'll be the Han Solo to your Princess Leia, hotstuff ♥

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Best. Thread. EVER! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fatboymicrochip

Wookster76 wrote: »

wook, i joined up on the premise that the corp sounded like a pretty fun and chilled out place to be. here's hoping that anyone considering joining up in the future will get to read up on how one member can be an ass at the expense of everyone else. and get away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Ugh, jesus.

Gnee can I join your corp?

god no you would spy on us and send them our elite pvp fittings and tactic's as is your way

• Advertisement

I can confirm that having been beaten by a horde of low sec pirates and empire noobs that goons have decided to steal their tactics with spies.

Not really though, I'm actually going to let my account lapse again as Eve is boring once more.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Wookster76

Can a mod remove my comments from this tread please.

Think this tread has gone to far I don't normally react to this sort of thing but I most defiantly think I've gone to far.

So apologies Gneez.. the personal comments where way out of order and should have never been said. So I hope you can forgive them..

As for the corp small bunch of lads starting off with not much time to play so I'd appreciate if you could leave them alone and continue the spat with just me alone.
    So they can continue to enjoy the few hours they get to play.

P.S The picard maneuvre.. loved it made me laugh. Also while looking into your fits I found your pvp vids was a decent watch...

The ball is in your court.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

:pac:

Think this tread has gone to far I don't normally react to this sort of thing but I most defiantly think I've gone to far.

So apologies Gneez.. the personal comments where way out of order and should have never been said. So I hope you can forgive them..

As for the corp small bunch of lads starting off with not much time to play so I'd appreciate if you could leave them alone and continue the spat with just me alone.

P.S The picard maneuvre.. loved it made me laugh. Also while looking into your fits I found your pvp vids was a decent watch...

Ahahahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lennoshane

CoolStoryBro.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Pro lurking right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

D wrote: »
    Pro lurking right there.

lennoshane

Mother of Christ what a thread to have a first post in, 3.5 years after account creation. Pro lurking indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Posts will not be removed just to prevent someone looking foolish after their comments, thread has been quite a read but welcome to Eve where your words on the internets are SERIOUS BUSINESS ! :D With that said:

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

I think I could hear your teeth grinding as you wrote that all the way down here in ''pieball land'' as you call it, I'm sure when you wrote that you thought you were being really diplomatic and clever but its a pretty transparent apology, obviously you've been coerced by people in your corp who look to you to end the war so they can get on with their lives.

no I'm going to end you (ingame) and keep the war going until my fat unemployed neckbeard wearing parapalegic pikey coward self is sufficiently amused or until the corp is disbanded

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭helios12

Gneez wrote: »
    who look to you to end the war so they can get on with their lives.

I can confirm that I have not slept properly in days. I just keep hearing that 'shields are low' sound over and over and wake up drenched in sweat.
    fat unemployed neckbeard wearing parapalegic pikey coward

Jayzus Wook you're an arse:rolleyes:
    But you have an epic themetune it seems:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Wookster76

I think I could hear your teeth grinding as you wrote that all the way down here in ''pieball land'' as you call it, I'm sure when you wrote that you thought you were being really diplomatic and clever but its a pretty transparent apology, obviously you've been coerced by people in your corp who look to you to end the war so they can get on with their lives.

no I'm going to end you (ingame) and keep the war going until my fat unemployed neckbeard wearing parapalegic pikey coward self is sufficiently amused or until the corp is disbanded

*snip*

No teeth grinding... I can admit when I'm wrong.. I knew it wouldn't make a difference to the situation but it had to be said.

Root:- Just to be clear the only thing I wanted removed are the comments ref the dole...

*snip*

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ciaranmac

Aeschee... that's a system name I will never forget. Lost my first ever battleship there (a domi), as a three month old noob. It belonged to a corpmate and it wasn't insured. I told him I wouldn't bring it out of high sec (after I picked it up in 0.0). And I had the fail fitting from hell on it. Not just a little bit fail. I had a rack of 250 prototypes (because I couldn't use bs guns) and this was back in 2005 when they were selling for 10+ million a pop. An x large shield booster, and a large rep. 4 medium drones because that was all I could use at the time. I went ratting in Aeschee and must have made that pirate's day...

Sorry for the thread derailment, couldn't help myself there. Now back to the regularly scheduled drama.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Thread cleaned. Alright lads everything got a little out of hand and I am sure it's getting sorted out in game as I type :pac: .

Keep it civil stop the personal threats even as jokes and the abusive names.

Pew Pew is the true way to settle all disputes. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

helios12 wrote: »
    I can confirm that I have not slept properly in days. I just keep hearing that 'shields are low' sound over and over and wake up drenched in sweat.

Jayzus Wook you're an arse:rolleyes:
    But you have an epic themetune it seems:

Jesus Christ that song is awesome.

Advertisement