Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DAN BROWN - GOOD OR BAD - HELP ME DECIDE ONCE AND FOR ALL!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DonOcelot

Like most people said already, only one way to find out, read his books!!

Personally, when i was getting into reading books and i read Da Vinci Code, i thought it was brilliant. Its so easy to read, definitely a page turner and loads of twists and turns. I continued to read his other books over the years, they were ok. Between his books i was reading other books as well and everytime i read one of his new ones it was a huge drop in quality from the other books i was reading. Like people mentioned, it was the same thing over and over. When i got to The Lost Symbol i just lost all interest, that book was such rubbish. Maybe i would feel the same way about Da Vinci Code if i read it again, but man i hated that book.

The way i see it, his books are quickies, something you read over a boring weekend when there is nothing else to read.
    They're like Van Damme or Seagal movies.

Advertisement