Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resolution poor since upgrade of Win 7

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭castle

marco You are a star, resolution now sorted after using your link, so for now all good should I still try to find a better pci card, I am not a gamer, thanks again
    marco_polo wrote: »
    Not on windows 7 atm but it sHould be under c: (or d: )\Users\<username>\Downloads (or something like that) can check at home this evening.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/PNY-GeForce-8400G...item3ef3db224b

Something like this would do

Nick thanks

As for the alternative I am having real trouble finding PCI video cards they are every bit as expensive and hard to find as I feared :(. The best I have found thus far is 39 euros on misco.ie, perhaps second hand on ebay or something like that would be a better idea.

http://www.misco.ie/productinformation/~162270~WW~/Zotac%20GeForce%206200%20512MB%20PCI%20Graphics%20Card.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

castle wrote: »
    marco You are a star, resolution now sorted after using your link, so for now all good should I still try to find a better pci card, I am not a gamer, thanks again
    XP Driver worked?
    Cool :)

See how it goes with the XP driver anyway. Some XP display drivers are unstable under Vista and 7; if yours works then great. If not then maybe you'll need to get a PCI video card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭ricman

I BOUGHT a pci card in peats for 20euro.Seven months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭castle

aqny chance of the model and I take it the win 7 will work better with it than with current pci card, cheers
    ricman wrote: »
    I BOUGHT a pci card in peats for 20euro.Seven months ago.

• Advertisement
Advertisement