Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOR SALE kjw m700 (Police Model) SNIPER RIFLE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

any interest in upgraded m4 ( sportsline )?

it has a new high speed motor, m90 spring new hop-up and a new barrel

also have normal small type battery and i can through in a silencer to......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

Is it a classic army sportline?
    if so then no thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Burp

Based in dublin man

well im in dublin myself now but the guns in cork.but i could have it up to you next week if thats any good to you or i could post?

top of gun fixed
    fixe.th.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Shrek3

Any interest in a GSG MP5 SD6 full metal with electric blowback(silencencer version)?

i maybe .what make?
    how old?
    was it skirmished much?
    is there any upgrades?
    whats comes with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭stephenshields2

Trade for two GBB's?

Tokyo Marui G17
    Taurus PT92 AF

no sorry already have a few pistols.Thanks for the offer.im looking for something new.
    i have g36, mp5,m4 ,ak,bar-10,masada,sr25 and pistols

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

ive a m203 grenade launcher with 2 nades if your interested

• Advertisement

no thanks never really had an interest in them.
    At 200 bucks you cant go wrong with this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Shrek3

The make is GSG by cybergun MP5 SD6 it has never been skirmished only fired about 2000 bb's through it. it comes with 1 hi-cap metal and 1 mid-cap metal mag. only upgraded the battery to an intellect 1600 mah. don't have the box any longer but it fires beautifully. about 6 months old bought in hobbyairsoft for €220. let me know what you think.

Cheers

Shrek3 wrote: »
    The make is GSG by cybergun MP5 SD6 it has never been skirmished only fired about 2000 bb's through it. it comes with 1 hi-cap metal and 1 mid-cap metal mag. only upgraded the battery to an intellect 1600 mah. don't have the box any longer but it fires beautifully. about 6 months old bought in hobbyairsoft for €220. let me know what you think.

Cheers

No thanks man.it would never be used, i would be adding something i already have to the collection.

Any other interest in this before it goes back on the shelf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Armyairsoft

hi man u asked about my pdw, what kinda distance do you get with ur gun there?

i have no problems hitting a man sized target out to 200+ 7/10 shots.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

damagegt wrote: »

Is that 200+ feet?

yup sure is,ull be fine to 200 after that is a stretch but ull still hit them with an adjustment of the hop-up

Gun is now in Dublin If that sparks any new interest .

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Sleepershark

Definately Interested!!! Are you sure you have no problems hitting a man sized target at 200+ ft. A single shot airsoft rifle shooting at 320fps with 0.2g bbs 61 metres!!! Well over half the lenght of a soccer Pitch. I'm very interested in this super rifle. I offer 150 providing you can prove through demonstration that you can hit a man sized target 7/10 times at 61 metres!! I guess a back garden wont do for testing but I will be up at new HRTA on the 8th of this month we could do the testing there, Paul will even lay out a 65metre range for you. 61 metres!!! can't wait.

• Advertisement

no thanks the asking is 200

yup sure is,ull be fine to 200 after that is a stretch but ull still hit them with an adjustment of the hop-up

OMG!! :eek: Just saw this post. More than 61 metres!! With an adjustment to the hop up!! I up my offer to 160. Will ask Paul to push the range out to 70metres.

are you interested in the gun or are you claiming something which you know absolutely nothing about.Im sure thats against the rules.

are you interested in the gun or are you claiming something which you know absolutely nothing about.Im sure thats against the rules.

If it is what you say it is I am totally interested. I know plenty about airsoft, I've been airsofting for 12 years. Ive owned dozens of AEGs, Spring sniper rifles, gas sniper rifles, gas shotguns Gbbs AEPs Support weapons. Ive skirmished all of them, I've been using, stripping down and repairing AEGs, Sniper rifles and all airsoft devices since 1998, I know what I'm talking about. I have a Maruzen L96, shoots at 320fps with a 6.01mm barrel, pdi hop up, Zero trigger I know what its capable off. I've used it over in the UK and had it running at 485fps and I know what it can do. I have a Barrett with a 6.01 650mm barrell, match grade hop up and know its capable of. I've made you 2 offers in good faith based on info you have posted. You can ask anyone I have bought an airsoft AEG, Support Weapon or SMG from this site. If I make an offer I mean it, if its accepted I pay it!! Your airsoft Sniper rifle has outstanding range and accuracy given its specs and the limitations of the 320fps it produces and the 0.2g bb. I am making an offer for the item based on your claims. All I'm asking is that you prove your claims,
    yup sure is,ull be fine to 200 after that is a stretch but ull still hit them with an adjustment of the hop-up .
    and I will gladly buy the Item from you.

Well what about my 160 offer??

No thanks

top of gun fixed
    fixe.th.jpg

Cheers for reply. You fixed the end of the barell. Did you buy a new proper lenght 6.03mm inner barell? Cut the one you had to fit? Or did you put the stock one back in? Or drill out the end cap? Pics of the modification if you can. Is the hop up stock too? New offer pending answers and pic. If it makes any difference I don't want the overly high scope mounts or the civilian Tasco scope. Do you have original front and rear sights?

sorry dont have a camera.

Ok. Did you buy a new proper lenght 6.03mm inner barell? Cut the one you had to fit? Or did you put the stock one back in? Or drill out the end cap? you can just tell me of the modification. Is the hop up stock too? New offer pending answers. If it makes any difference I don't want the overly high scope mounts or the civilian Tasco scope. Do you have original front and rear sights?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Im fairly interested in it, i live in kerry any chance you could meet half way in lissarda or macroom?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement