Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horrendous F1 accident, NSFW

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

OutlawPete, if you have an issue with a post or thread, report it. Futile in this case though as I've already approved of it. In which case, you PM the mod or go here.

I don't have an issue with a post or a thread.

I asked could someone explain what happened in the video without being graphic as I don't watch this type of shit.

What are you talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

OutlawPete wrote: »

I asked could someone explain what happened in the video without being graphic.

How the f*ck are ya supposed to describe that without being graphic? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Man the f*ck up people. Its just an accident. Do you get this emotional when you shoot someone in Call of Duty or run a pedestrian over in Grand Theft Auto? I know its a gruesome video, but you were warned well in advance that it as horrendous.

Dave! wrote: »
    How the f*ck are ya supposed to describe that without being graphic? :rolleyes:

Stop stirring Dave.

People can say someone got decapitated without describing the blood, guts and gore of the situation.

So roll your eyes elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Stop stirring Dave.

People can say someone got decapitated without describing the blood, guts and gore of the situation.

Sorry man

Give it a look though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

you're sick op. SICK! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I asked could someone explain what happened in the video without being graphic as I don't watch this type of shit.

Yeah, you're right. Sorry about that.

Saying that, however, you and Dave can cool it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Stop stirring Dave.

Its not a video its an image, if you are in any way squeemish I would not look. Curiosity is a terrible thing, but trust me, do not look.

Stee wrote: »
    Its not a video its an image, if you are in any way squeemish I would not look. Curiosity is a terrible thing, but trust me, do not look.

It's not really the gore for me as I watch Discovery programmes all the time of medical operations etc.

The real reason I refuse to watch this stuff is because it's suffering.

I can't bear to see people suffer.

you're sick op. SICK! :mad:

Banned for personal abuse.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

I can't bear to see people suffer.

Well dont look then. Because of the nature of the accident, help was unavailable for sometime afterwards. So just leave it Pete, unsub the thread and dont think about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

I think the internet is desensitizing me to stuff like this.

I mean, I know that there's suffering in the video, the breakages, disfigurement etc, but because I'm not personally familiar with those involved, I find it hard to sympathise.
    When I see this kind of picture on the internet, if I don't know those involved, it could be just another letter, just another number for all I care, it doesn't impact me emotionally in any way.

I think this is a huge problem nowadays.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Im calling for this OP to be removed from boards.ie and permanantly banned for posting this image, this thread belongs in the gutter which im sure the OP has climbed out of himself. Disgusting.

And as for Frada, well sir, I hope your "modship" is revoked when the time comes around for approving such tripe.

Buoycotting boards.ie until thread is removed.

Good luck and thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Disgusting OP, there's no way that kind of thing should be allowed on Boards.ie, better suited elsewhere.

I'd be careful with the sarcasm FearDark.. we'llallhavetea tried it and got a hefty ban from our awesome mod, Frada.

FearDark banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Words cannot describe the horrors of that link.

So I'll just leave this here...

smiley_sick029.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Wow I just had a look at that when I sat down for lunch and now I don't feel so good.

These sort of threads should be snipped straight away. Who do I complain to about moderation? Poor Pete is traumatised without even seeing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I can definitely see similar accidents happening in F2 and F3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

I just clicked on it again! Why???? :(:(
    It is like I have some sort of sick fascination with gore and human suffering. I came into work today and thought, maybe it wasn't so bad.....so I looked again, and at lunchtime.

It is not just the blood, bones, dismembered limbs & brains etc that make it so horrific.....but the look of pure shock and horror on that young girls face behind the fence. What kind of life can she expect now?? :(:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

FearDark wrote: »
    Not for the faint hearted, if you thought "Man gets hit by train" was bad I would advise not clicking on the picture.
    Some people enjoy looking at these type of pictures,i'm not implying your one of them ofcourse but,you have to wonder are these people alright in the head?Personally i think there is something wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

FearDark wrote: »
    Not for the faint hearted, if you thought "Man gets hit by train" was bad I would advise not clicking on the picture.

That's just bloody sick... !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

I've seen some sick sh!t in my time but the most distressing thing there was the look on everyones faces---it was as if they didn't have a clue where to turn for help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭gagiteebo

Usually curiousity gets the better of me with these things but judging from people's reactions I think I will leave it. I've just eaten lunch :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

gagiteebo wrote: »
    Usually curiousity gets the better of me with these things but judging from people's reactions I think I will leave it. I've just eaten lunch :(
    As opposed to looking at it if you hadn't eaten lunch....
    OHHHHHHHHH right........................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 DontYaThink

Aw man, I'm trying so hard not to watch it. I managed to overcome my curiosity and not watch the train one. But this is too hard haha Is it really horrific?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

gagiteebo wrote: »

Good call my friend, good call. I have seen it twice now, and I am still have nightmares.........this whole forum should be deleted tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭gagiteebo

digme wrote: »
    As opposed to looking at it if you hadn't eaten lunch....
    OHHHHHHHHH right........................

Don't be such a pedantic pat! I just don't want to see my lunch in reverse :cool:

Well, I had another look to judge whether I could show it in a First Aid class I'll be at tonight....

It really can't Help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Oh my god.. I was horrified by the Train accident but this just takes the biscuit...

The image will never Escape my mind...

Advertisement