Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CA M24,MP5,G3,TM M9 Tactical master, Biohazard, and other bits

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭vkchris

just measured my M9 it should fit my barrel sicks out just less than a 1cm 2 sorry that was my fault i just made a guess without actualy measuring the size. You still interested? i can post a picture of it if you wish?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭physter

Yeah, still interested. How much for postage to Dublin?

Can I see a photo of it attached to the 9?

cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭seanoff

What colour is the body for the M14

I cant find the G3 scope rail or the unknown silencer yet but ill get pics soon when i do. sorry i couldnt find the camera so its just phone camera for now.

more pics

• Advertisement

Dread-lock it will be 25 in standard post or 30 in registered post thats what ill do.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭physter

I'll let the adapter go, thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 14,594 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

How much would postage for the G27 be?

registered post for the g27 is 10.50.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Troyad21

Yo man...How much for the PEQ posted to Dublin?!
    Could you tell me what size battery it can take?!
    Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

vkchris wrote: »
    Dread-lock it will be 25 in standard post or 30 in registered post thats what ill do.

I'll leave it thanks.

registered post for the g27 is 10.50.

Offer €35 plus the €10.50 postage.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,427 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

What kinda range do you get with the M24? I know I'm disappointed with the VFC Scar-L but it's probably cause I haven't tuned it properly.
    Also it is version 1 or 2?
    How easy it is to get mags for it?
    I'm definitely getting a sniper rifle and I was leaning towards the TM L96 but I'm like somethign that's not really common either and this is the first M24 I've seen.
    I'm in Limerick so could pop out anytime to have a look at it if you were upto this.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

In the event that the others who offered asking for the M14 do not wish to pay for postage
    I will offer asking and collect

peq box takes a 9.6v nunchuck m4 batt thats what i use anyway. internal dimentions are 11.5cmx7cm.
    5 euro register post for the peq.

blay make it 45+ 10.50 and you have a deal.

M24 easily hits a human sized target at about 55m with a flat trajectory from the hop up if you up the pressure from the hop up you could squeeze a bit more. i think its a version 1 bought it second hand so not sure. when did the version 2s start comging out does any1 no? aps2 mags fit. and can be gotten easily from redwolf. and one of the irish retailers is partnered with redwolf so could be sourced through them. cant remember who it is now though just check in the retailers section. im out in adare you can pop out and have a look if you wish. but i dont have the space here to shoot the rifle so it will just be a look at the rifle.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Troyad21

Grand job...Well ill offer asking for it as long as its not falling apart or anything?!

blay make it 45+ 10.50 and you have a deal.

Deal, if you can accept a postal order for payment?:)

moved to PM

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Sleepershark

Has M14 been sold to EvanOKeeffe. If not my offer still stands

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

DeBurca wrote: »
    In the event that the others who offered asking for the M14 do not wish to pay for postage
    I will offer asking and collect

I will post it again in case you missed it at the bottom of page 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

G3/MP5 high scope rail 20euro

KA MP5 100rnd magsx5 (plastic) 15euro

Unkown silencer cw+ccw thread 5euro

offer asking price for all of the above, could you please post pic of the rail?
    also where in the country are you?
    Thanks

ah i see you in limerick, items to be posted to dublin, or if you ever up in dublin??
    if you agree to sale of course

Just wondering if you accept my offer? All items posted to Dublin if you would give me a grand total please and pics of the rail and silencer would be great thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Andrewrob

Ok I will take the peq box. How much is standard post?

no mention from evanokeeffe if he is taking the m14 yet so if he does not get back to me soon it goes to sleepershark and then deburca.

Sorry PEQ box is gone.

Flasinbluelite cant find the rail or the silencer yet but ill let you no as soon as i do and ill get a postage quote for you.

Also i will not be very active during the week.

no mention from evanokeeffe if he is taking the m14 yet so if he does not get back to me soon it goes to sleepershark and then deburca.

Sorry PEQ box is gone.

Flasinbluelite cant find the rail or the silencer yet but ill let you no as soon as i do and ill get a postage quote for you.

Also i will not be very active during the week.

I offered asking first on the peq box though? :(

very sorry there was a mix up and it has already gone to someone else i ave been busy getting everything together that i wasnt able to keep track of everything and im eager to get things sold before the week begins cause i will be very busy then.

Sorry again
    Chris

very sorry there was a mix up and it has already gone to someone else i ave been busy getting everything together that i wasnt able to keep track of everything and im eager to get things sold before the week begins cause i will be very busy then.

Sorry again
    Chris
    Ok dont worry about it

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

thanks whenever you have time,thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 17,427 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'll offer €250 for the M24 and can collect in Adare.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Cpt.Templar

Would you be able to post the mp5 to dublin? if so how much would it cost?

• Advertisement

sleepershark will you be able to pay around 25 euro for post for the m14? thats wat it will cost i think any way from an estimate.

Flashinbluelite sorry about the wait im still looking have no idea where they have gone.

Berkut 280 and you have a deal. its well worth the money upgrades and scope and bipod are worth more than that.

cpt templar i think postage is around 25 registered post.

Also G27 is still for sale blay has pulled out and i also have a mp5 dual mag clamp and an m4 dual mag clamp 10 euro each.

Advertisement