Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Quarry

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭rossla

yea good day alright, i'm still picking splinters outta my hand from the bush dive:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

rossla wrote: »
    yea good day alright, i'm still picking splinters outta my hand from the bush dive:)

Sick I wasn't holding a camera when that happened, you just disappeared into the brush.

Lol it had to be done, are you's starting work in the CQB area this week??

Lol it had to be done, are you's starting work in the CQB area this week??

We should get a bit more done on it this week yeah.

Hay all, got 4 buildings and a few more sandbag walls up today. Wrecked, see you all Saturday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Will try to make it down on Saturday, but no guarantees. Money is running a bit low :(

swiftblade wrote: »
    Will try to make it down on Saturday, but no guarantees. Money is running a bit low :(

No worries sure Sean, hope to see you then mate.

Sure count me in,Joe and 2,maybe 3 more for Saturday

Sure count me in,Joe and 2,maybe 3 more for Saturday

Super stuff, see you then.

Sorry i couldn't make it down. But i will be there next Saturday:)

• Advertisement

Sorry i couldn't make it down. But i will be there next Saturday:)

No worries Sean, see you then mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Small group of us planning to head up on 16th (are you open on Sun 16th?). Can you tell me if you have any rentals, there will be two first-timers who have no gear? What do we need to do to book in?

(One of the group is FRUOddy who might go Spielberg on us & video a couple of games for his Youtube channel, you have been warned!)

Mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭OddysAirsoft

No 'might be about it' bring ya best Gucci guys :D

Is the 16th a Saturday? :) I should be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭OddysAirsoft

Nope a Sunday ;)

Ahh right so, I will try to make it down anyway. :)

Small group of us planning to head up on 16th (are you open on Sun 16th?). Can you tell me if you have any rentals, there will be two first-timers who have no gear? What do we need to do to book in?

(One of the group is FRUOddy who might go Spielberg on us & video a couple of games for his Youtube channel, you have been warned!)

Mark.

We have as many rentals as you need boss, looking forward to FRUoddy's vid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

We have as many rentals as you need boss, looking forward to FRUoddy's vid.

What's the cost for the day? What's the rental cost? How do we book in/when do we need to confirm numbers? What facilities have you got on-site. Apologies for all the questions but it's our first trip up there so don;t know what to expect.

What's the cost for the day? What's the rental cost? How do we book in/when do we need to confirm numbers? What facilities have you got on-site. Apologies for all the questions but it's our first trip up there so don;t know what to expect.

Well we are in the middle of upgrading the place so for now there is: Toilets, you can buy drinks. bars and (depending on numbers) burgers or breaky rolls.

The rental package is only €10, masks are free. For a whole day with rental package including a bag of bbs it is €40. For a day with your own gear its €20, if you don't mind book as close to the day as possible; you can book by calling 085 8300955, emailing us via our contact form on http://www.airsoftreloaded.ie or through here.

Look forward to seeing you.

Great games today guys, thanks for coming. Hope your gun gets sorted soon Joe.

• Advertisement

Yea great day, all my favourite games played, Did Joes gun break aswell(again:))? my frigin gearbox went during capture the flag

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Looks like ill be there on the 16th too (Hopefully)

I started airsofting on this site a few years ago, it will be interesting to see how its turned out! :D

EDIT : Wont be making it on this Day, Prior Commitment made!

Yea great day, all my favourite games played, Did Joes gun break aswell(again:))? my frigin gearbox went during capture the flag

Yeah again man, theres nothing worse than having gear problems in the middle of the day is there?

mcshape wrote: »
    Looks like ill be there on the 16th too (Hopefully)

I started airsofting on this site a few years ago, it will be interesting to see how its turned out! :D

EDIT : Wont be making it on this Day, Prior Commitment made!

Cool stuff boss, well we are finished with the basic idea so we are going to start on the looks of the place now fairly soon.

Looking forward to seeing you down there.

Hi all, The Quarry will be open tomorrow at the usual time of 10:00. We have a load of people booked in so it should be a great day, hope to see you all down there ;)

You guys are open on Monday! Dam, my AEG is kaput. I will see if i can borrow one.

You guys are open on Monday! Dam, my AEG is kaput. I will see if i can borrow one.

Good man Sean, hope to see you there. Bring your gun and we will have a look at it sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭AndyB_26

Hi Lads

3 of us looking to come up tomorrow. Are you open?

What time if you are

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭JOHN MC

AndyB_26 wrote: »
    Hi Lads

3 of us looking to come up tomorrow. Are you open?

What time if you are

site is open tomorrow
    gate open at 10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭AndyB_26

JOHN MC wrote: »
    site is open tomorrow
    gate open at 10

Cheers John

gates open at 10. What time to games kick off at. Is there good numbers due tomorrow

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement