Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is wrong with kids television these days!

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Elmo wrote: »
    Have you seen UP :(

Yeah, I watched it last night - depressing beginning.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

slave1 wrote: »
    better than Bosco

Bosco is for the Under 4s so its a different type of show. And in fairness to it as a show it did have a few good parts.

I always enjoyed The Spuds, The Plonsters, The Dog animation. Actually everything on but Bosco was good :rolleyes:

Can't find the spuds anyone know what the name of the show was and also the Dog with the Magic Crow? (some werid **** on Bosco when you think of it)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

I agree. Childrens programs these days are all about political correctness and education rather than pure old entertainment. That's not to say that the Turtles didn't educate me in how to deal with a talking wild boar or a brain in a robot :)

Now this was scary!!!

Advertisement