Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Weirdo keeps texting

Options
  • 10-03-2010 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I have had this complete weirdo texting me for a few years now and he won't give up, he just keeps going, I've asked him to stop but h won't, he sends me rude messages and whatever else he wants and he says I'm not the only one he does it to so I was just wondering has anybody else had the 'pleasure' of having this 'boot 'freak harrassing them??
    He talks about boots all the time and he seems to be obsessed with boots =s
    this is the number but once he starts he'll start using other numbers to text you off aswell - be wary of him <snip> Report it to the Gardaí. Thread closed.
    :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,101 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Is it boots himself, he's pretty harmless, only way to stop him is change your number or go to the Garda, give him a warning that if he dosn't stop you'll report him, that should do it.

btw, you may delete his number before a mod does, you can't be posting up personal numbers on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭deecom

Ah yeah, good old boots, nice fella if a bit mad. I'd be deleting that number now if i were you. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement