Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a hard drive recorder for free to air

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭John mac

gar32 wrote: »
    Yes the C word is coming. (Christmas) I was thinking of getting my Dad a hard drive recorder for his free to air stations. Reading this I see you can not record from RTE, TV3 etc. Is there a hard drive recorder that does? Looking at €300 max as he has revicer already.

Many thanks :)

something like this http://www.saortv.com/shop/Digital-TV-Receivers/Combo/Edision-Argus-VIP2-Dual-Tuner-HD-Receiver/prod_75.html

but it will not have 7 day epg for satellite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jakros

For 15 euros a month you can enable pause/ record/ rewind and use it with free to air channels on your sky plus box

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭meolwan

jakros wrote: »
    For 15 euros a month you can enable pause/ record/ rewind and use it with free to air channels on your sky plus box

You have lost me on this one ? Who do you pay the 15 euros to Sky?? if thats the case why not just pay for the basic sky package...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭John mac

jakros wrote: »

NO you can't

Advertisement