Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice tattoo cheryl! May be NSFW. But definitely SFP (suitable for pete)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

x PyRo wrote: »
    Aren't you funny.

Yup. I sure am. Thanks for noticing. :)

• Moderators Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭x PyRo

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Yup. I sure am. Thanks for noticing. :)

Anytime. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Indeed, but on this pic the trajectory of the nippleage seems to be at more perpendicular angle to the general direction of breasteseseses.

In fact, if you run a seismograph of these two combined photos I would suggest that he points at temperature change in the atmosphere from someone between .2 and .4 of a degree.

Could be wrong, don't quote me on it.

cc3-800.jpg

cheryl-cole-boobies-1.jpg

Your study intrigues me! Parhaps you should seek some funding so you can further elaborate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Your study intrigues me! Parhaps you should seek some funding so you can further elaborate

I will look into the matter :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Real knackery tatoos obviously they were done around the same time as her bathroom brawling days.

She has a much classier image now that is until she opens her mouth.

• Advertisement
Advertisement