Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Adverts - User Feedback

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

Type of Transaction: Sale
    Username: SEALs_Ireland
    Item: Tactical Torch
    Link to original thread
    Feedback: Quick and painless was in and out in seconds..................................the transaction was good too :)
    Would recommend dealing with SEALs_Ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

Type of Transaction: Sale
    Username: tonyj_mc
    Item: Tactical Gloves
    Link to original thread
    Feedback: Smooth, silky and soft to the touch, he must use immac.
    The transaction was top notch too
    Would recommend dealing with tonyj_mc icon14.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭nutzbutz

TYPE...sale

USERNAME....Viper_JB

ITEM....P90tr

FEEDBACK....easy to deal with and fast payment...would have no problem recommending Viper_JB to anyone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Type: Sale

User: tommy gun

Thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=74120182&utm_source=notification&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=notify#post74120182

Item: M16 Shell

Feedback: Pleasure to deal with no B.S just "i'll take that, paid for job done, no problem dealing with him again & would recommend to anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭nutzbutz

TYPE....sale
    USERNAME....glicster
    ITEM.....MP5 dual mag

FEEDBACK...easy to deal with,quick payment..would highly recommend glicster

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Viper_JB

TYPE: Buy
    USERNAME: nutzbutz
    ITEM: P90tr
    FEEDBACK: Great to deal with and super fast dispatch, would highly recommend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

TYPE: buy
    ITEM: M4 G36 stock adapter
    SELLER: Rooky1
    As always item perfect will alway go to him if looking for something weird lol
    Thanks again mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭SOCOM

TYPE purchase
    SELLER Whydave
    ITEM Aug receiver

Perfect item great seller, cheers Dave great to meet you again!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

type: sale
    user: irishmactire
    item: co2 revolver
    thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056336730&page=5

feedback: was on time and came out to me,cant ask for much more.
    really friendly guy,would do business with again
    enjoy it man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭IrishMactire

• Type of Transaction: Puchase.
    • Item: Full Metal Co2 Revolver.
    • Feedback: The item was exactly as described, excellent piece of gear. 1man3letters was a pleasure to deal with, good communication and everything went smoothly. Would definitely do business with him again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Type: Purchase
    Item: MP7 Mags
    User: SEALs_Ireland
    Thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=74170411#post74170411

Feedback: A nice quick and easy transaction. Items arrived quickly and well packaged. Would recommend SEALs_Ireland. Thanks again.:)

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Type: Sale
    User: SEALs Ireland
    Item: AKS-74U, Rail Covers, EMAG, ForeGrip.

Feedback: Nice easy transaction, a nice guy to deal with, would definitely deal with again and recommend to others. :D

This was a bit overdue, but better late than never :D

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭McGilla

TYPE: Buy
    USERNAME: swager_65
    ITEM: ASG M 14

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Con_R

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭mdawnay

Type of transaction: Purchase
    Username: Troyad21
    Item: M4 tightbore barrel
    Link to thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=74090577
    feedback: Great seller and pleasure to deal with . Will deffo deal with again thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

Username: Airsofter101
    Item: AGM M4, accessories and parts.
    Link to thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73852154
    feedback: recieved gin and went to install trigger parts that seller had sold with the gun only to notice that he hadn't included a hammer lock pin and then accused me of loosing it myself despite me not opening the box before then, I also noticed he hadn't included the real steel buffer spring, buffer lock and vltor charing handle and when I pointed this out he reluctantly agreed to post "a" pin and the rest of the things bar the buffer lock which he said was in the gun (then why was it "also included") to which I was happy enough with as I was getting what was advertised until they arrived.

I noticed that all of the parts that he had sold with the gun (NPAS,VLTOR charing handle,ra-tech firing pin) were actually for WE M4's and that the pin he sent me was for the trigger guard and not the hamer lock (which appearently cost €5) so not happy with this I contacted him asking him to paypal me €4 so I could buy a pin myself and informing him that the parts he gave me were not for this gun.
    Thankfully he agreed to send €4 through paypal but ignored what I had said about the NPAS etc... Then when presented with the question again he told me that he had the NPAS kit in the gun which I didn't believe as that would not be possible given the difference in the versions and he claimed that Ehobby had filed off part of the vltor charging handle for some reason (and that he hadn't just put a dremel to it to make it fit the gun).

I did finally get to test the gun with the hammer lock in and semi also does not work (behaves like full auto) which he never mentioned and feeds horribly (and gives much varied power in the shots because if this, sometimes even 2 pellets in one shot) but I managed to get the auto working fine and I need parts to get the gun working as it should.

I feel ripped off and treated like dirt by Airsofter101 with his rude replies,accusations, how he lied about the parts fitting etc... and ignored my questions. I would not recommend dealing with this user in the future and would definitely not trust a word he says after this experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

Username: Sulaco
    Item: Magpul Rear MBUS sight
    Link to thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056373938
    feedback: Was very accomodating to meet and was an absolute gent to deal with and would highly recommend! He even pointed me to watching a good movie while I was there. Much thanks and hope to deal with again.

Username: Brysmith
    Item: WE GBB SCAR with ra-tech npas and 5mags
    Link to thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056345822
    feedback: Dropped the scar down to me and was very flexible with meeting. Very friendly guy and gave me helpful tips on taking care of the gun and even said he would post out some spare trigger parts he had that had not be in the thread which was very nice of him to offer. recieved the extra parts very quickly and he had included two trigger assemblies and related parts which was decent of him to do. Hope to deal with again and would recommend to anyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Jayo123

type : Purchase
    username : OSSah
    item : GBB Mac-11 and Holster
    feedback : sound man to deal with, was fast and reliable. item was how it was described, trurhful in the noise would scare you haha would recommend to other users.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭RebelSniper

Type of tranDeBurca
    Item: M4 Flip up sight.
    Link to thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056390457
    feedback: LEDGENDDDD!! Joking, the trade was smooth, there was no major delays for either side, the item was up to scratch, I had more problems getting it on my cnut of an M4... Definately would reccomend this lad for dealing with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Transaction Type: Purchase
    User: air assault
    Item: Serpa drop leg holster for 1911
    Thread: 1911 drop leg holster
    Feedback: air assault was a pleasure to deal with. Fast communication and posting of item. Holster in top condition as advertsied and great price for a serpa platform. Would definately buy from air assault again and would recommend this poster to anyone.

Advertisement