Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Night Show - March 6th 2010

Options
  • 06-03-2010 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭

Jaysus Brendan is giving the girls a rough time isnt he.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

Jaysus Brendan is giving the girls a rough time isnt he.

Jesus wouldn't mind doing that myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 54,955 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Clare is attractive, and educated and all that, but there is something ever so bland about her. Is it that voice, monotone and boring?

Stavros Flatley? No no, Stavros Fatley!

They're ****ing knackered!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

:eek:
    I didn't need to see the Operation Transformation belly dancers!
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭blond45

love stavros flatley:Dnot fatley:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,441 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

bazmaiden wrote: »
    Jesus wouldn't mind doing that myself :D

I don't know, am I the only one who found both girls to be really fake looking, plastered in make up and not really that attractive?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

Rachel Allen is on later... Some good talent on tonight, and I aint referring to Stavros.

walshb wrote: »
    Clare is attractive, and educated and all that, but there is something ever so bland about her. Is it that voice, monotone and boring?

Ye i thought that myself, seen her come out and was like :eek: but after the interview i would prefer the other one.

It's hard to believe that she is so (academically) clever

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

bazmaiden wrote: »

It's hard to believe that she is so (academically) clever

600 points and a first degree only demonstrates that she has a good memory and work ethic. She's not dumb obviously but she way overplays this clever brand she has. Listening to her talk there proves that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

I hate to appear like a snob but the show so far is everything that is wrong with contemporary society

talentless slags and fatboy freaks masquerading as artists gorging at the table of an easy media whorefest

I despair

*returns to reading joyce's ulysses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Beez Neez

Is Leigh Arnold on something ?
    A lot of hair flicking going on there !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,955 ✭✭✭✭walshb

600 points and a first degree only demonstrates that she has a good memory and work ethic. She's not dumb obviously but she way overplays this clever brand she has. Listening to her talk there proves that.

C'mon, it's more than just memory and work. Some people just have the ability to see and get things. 600 is maximum marks, you cannot rely on just memory for Mathematics, whatever about some other subjects, Maths finds us out.

Anyway, I found nothing endearing or charismatic or inspiring about her, that was my point.
    She wouldn't be a person I could listen to for very long, so lacking interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Clare is attractive, and educated and all that, but there is something ever so bland about her.
    Have to agree, it just all fit. She's dull as dishwater.

Typical of most of the girls on these shows.. done up to the absolute nines, with little interesting or humourous to say.

I think Stavros Senior doesnt really think about his son's health, education or social development. having the kid fat and running around the stage is just cruel.

I think Stavros Senior doesnt really think about his son's health, education or social development. having the kid fat and running around the stage is just cruel.

I think thats a fair point, seems a little weak aswell doesn't it I mean it's funny for about a minute and then its just a fat guy and his son jumping around

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

This show is so boring

*yawn*

Didn't know he had a visual impairment though...

Sean Gallagher is definitely the best guest so far. Nice to see someone talk positive for a change.

That girl in the dress beside him is really turned towards him....I think she's after him

get out of the futting audience.. .. Boring enough show. I've heard all that Sean Gallagher has had to say before on other programs, and I didn need to here what the two dull "babes" had to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭thegen

Sean Gallagher is a good marketer his product is over priced for what is delivered. Smart cabling for dumbos

I like Leigh's sister.
    2009-07-chloe-arnold.jpg

"I really love your last one Rachel".. I wonder did her boyfriend say that to her?

Cringing at the thoughts of what brendan is gonna ask about her father. !!!!

He's not her father but her father in law so he won't ask her anything.

Hope the other 2 girls look at her and learn how to look good.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

What about her father???

• Advertisement

murpho999 wrote: »

Yeah it was her father in law.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭baalthor

I like Leigh's sister.
    2009-07-chloe-arnold.jpg

"I really love your last one Rachel".. I wonder did her boyfriend say that to her?

Father in law
    Myrtle, Darina and Rachael all married in to the family

Leigh really wants to be part of everyone's interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 2468

One of the poorest shows ive seen on RTE in a while, I thought the first few episodes of the series were OK. This is embarrassing though.

murpho999 wrote: »

Oh right, I thought she was Darina's daughter.. Her good looks suddenly make sense.
    Hope the other 2 girls look at her and learn how to look good.
    Yeah she's a small step up from the other two alright. And I would forward to steak night at her house.. the other two, not so much.

And I would forward to steak night at her house.. the other two, not so much.

Saturday night steak night whoop whoop!

Christy could do with a wash.. Great song though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

What is it with the girls tonight? They are a bit giddy like teenagers. I will forgive them cause they are so gorgeous though.;)

Aslan are still alive?????

And appearing on The Saturday night show??? Why? Why? Why?!

:confused:

• Advertisement

jimmyw wrote: »
    What is it with the girls tonight? They are a bit giddy like teenagers. I will forgive them cause they are so gorgeous though.;)

Meh. Leigh Arnold not so much.

The Claire one is okay, if you are into that bleach blonde look. But a bit off putting when she opens her mouth and a block of flats fall out.

Advertisement