Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sore ankle, I need some help please.

Options
  • 03-03-2010 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi,

I have all sorts of pain in my left leg (ankle, heel, knee, lower back pain etc.), It has started after two months using a crosstrainer. My doctor advised me all sorts of exercises, they have reduced the pain, but still everytime I use it my left leg gets sore, tests were done no issue found. If I stop using it, the pain will be gone permanently in a week.

So today I discovered that the left leg of my crosstrainer is broken, so the other side is an inch higher, I corrected this, and ever since the exercise feels a lot easier and better.

Can that one inch diferrence be the reason for all this pain that I've been getting in my left leg?

I've an appointment with my doctor so I'll ask him, but thats in a week time and I cant wait, I'm so eager to get back onto my normal everyday workout :)

Thanks,

Rawlings

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

RAWLiNGS wrote: »
    Can that one inch diferrence be the reason for all this pain that I've been getting in my left leg?

Probably.
    RAWLiNGS wrote: »
    I've an appointment with my doctor so I'll ask him, but thats in a week time and I cant wait, I'm so eager to get back onto my normal everyday workout :)

If you are experiencing pain then stop and wait for the doc. The one week off won't make or break your program. No one here can speculate on your pain. Good luck :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement