Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Diet and Fitness info required

Options
  • 02-03-2010 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I'm a 30+ female, Height:163cm/Weight:57kgs who wants to begin a diet and fitness plan leading up to the summer. Have joined a gym which doesn't enclude induction so wondering what are the best machines to lose a little weight and tone muscle without adding bulk. Any advice on diet would be appreciated also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭Colm_OReilly

It is incredibly difficult to bulk up, so no need to worry about that.

Learn and practice squats, deadlifts, presses, pull ups (there should be an assisted machine there) and take it from there.

What's your diet like?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 70%coco

Thanks Colm, my diet is pretty healthy, guess I'm just wondering what would be some good meals/snacks to have when I start training. Tend to get need more to eat when I work out and don't want it to be a waste if the food I'm eating is working against me. Don't eat red meat much and mostly have a vegetarian diet, but like fish and white meat.

Advertisement