Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommys Blanchardstown closes down.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

I think it is called "Mr Price" or something similar - I just glanced at it as I passed.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Justin10

I went in today has a lot of better stuff, etc stuff for dogs, cars etc but does seem to have different stock. but alot the same too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

that looks/seems strange...
    new company,new staff,NEW WAGES ( i bet they are reduced)...quite peculiar !

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

The new one is much tidier but seems to stock mostly the same stuff, all the staff are different ... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I work in the centre and there was people I work with saying that apparently some member of the centre admin came up to the manager with a bill and he freaked, told them that he pays them enough in rent as it is without them just turning up out of the blue with more bills. Told them to feck themselves and shut the shop down. Dunno how true that is though obviously.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I work in the centre and there was people I work with saying that apparently some member of the centre admin came up to the manager with a bill and he freaked, told them that he pays them enough in rent as it is without them just turning up out of the blue with more bills. Told them to feck themselves and shut the shop down. Dunno how true that is though obviously.

Something similar happened in Northside as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Thats seems very strange

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Not that strange, The Jean Scene have opened under a new name "The Josef Store" and have all the same stock too.

I know it happens but it likes there isn't really a problem in the first place if you can reopen a few days later. So what happened then?

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

I went intoday as I was passing.. Alot tidyer! much easier to see things but man do they have alot of food items... But for good prices, My can of tango was 50c!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

That's really crap if they didn't hire back any of the old staff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 AtomCannister

They have a few of the same staff but it's mostly different staff.

It's better run.

There are still uniforms and communion stuff in the back.

How do you know it's better run? It's hardly open?

Advertisement