Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tubridy - Minister For Smugness

Options
  • 26-02-2010 11:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

I bet his dept. would take up half the budget :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

He's trying a bit of Jeremy Kyle tonight alright albeit without the verbal attacks. Just the smugness.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

And this needed a new thread did it? Seriously :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

Considering how the current Minister For Smug, i.e. Eamon Ryan, did on Vincent Browne last night, Turbidy is definitely a shoe-in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

I love Tubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Another pointless thread. So you think Ryan Tubridy is smug.

Good man. But do you really need to keep starting these stupid threads to let us all know?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055820278

Stick to the tweener shows and that Big Bang nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Is this an overflow thread from the Late Late Show thread? I swear Tub's best demo is Boards.ie posters, you lads seem to follow his every move.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

rovert wrote: »
    Is this an overflow thread from the Late Late Show thread? I swear Tub's best demo is Boards.ie posters, you lads seem to follow his every move.
    You lads??

I agree that Tubs is very smarmy

• Registered Users Posts: 43,812 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Keep it to the LLS thread..

.. if only for the many people (including myself) who don't give a shiny sh*te about the Late Late Show or it's host.

Closed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement