Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is this fella around town?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

i encounter this guy a lot, he's a scam artist. he can be found scabbing money on camden st every other day and then walking into boylesports to gamble it like a retard. i've witnessed him doing this. i wouldn't give him a cent.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭tempura

Oh , I know him, he is a little creepy, so he's not deaf ! always thought he was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

i think he goes by the name of F***ker knuckles. Be careful.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭cruibin

He lives around the corner from me, in a nice little house not far from Sundrive. Anytime I see him scamming around town I walk up call him by name and ask how is is and how is his Ma :rolleyes: and tell whomever hes scamming that he's not deaf or dumb at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Has anyone ever see this woman? She looks japanese/chinese with a mixed irish american accent. She is always dressed in black and rants on the street. Shes really articulate and at first you think she is given some sort of speech but if she makes eye contact with you she will follow you down the street remonstrating. Anyone know her story?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Japer

Nozebleed wrote: »
    i encounter this guy a lot, he's a scam artist. he can be found scabbing money on camden st every other day and then walking into boylesports to gamble it like a retard. i've witnessed him doing this. i wouldn't give him a cent.

he sometimes ventures towards Dame st too. He is irritating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

cruibin wrote: »
    He lives around the corner from me, in a nice little house not far from Sundrive. Anytime I see him scamming around town I walk up call him by name and ask how is is and how is his Ma :rolleyes: and tell whomever hes scamming that he's not deaf or dumb at all.

just DEAF please,deaf and dumb is tended to be used as a derogatory term,which deaf people take offence at.

anplaya wrote: »
    just DEAF please,deaf and dumb is tended to be used as a derogatory term,which deaf people take offence at.

OH I do apologise to all DEAF people for my lack of political correctness :rolleyes: but the guy is DUMB

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I can back this up, I used to work in ladbroke on camden st years ago, he'd stand out side the shop beggin then come in and gamble by always doubling up on favourites above evens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭anto2

Lux23 wrote: »
    Has anyone ever see this woman? She looks japanese/chinese with a mixed irish american accent. She is always dressed in black and rants on the street. Shes really articulate and at first you think she is given some sort of speech but if she makes eye contact with you she will follow you down the street remonstrating. Anyone know her story?

NO !

• Advertisement

OH I do apologise to all DEAF people for my lack of political correctness :rolleyes: but the guy is DUMB

ye a fcuking eejit maybe but deaf and dumb is a commonly used term to describle deaf people who cant speak.deaf people rather just being called deaf.that guy is just an idiot.same as the deaf guy in waterford that goes around begging,hes just a schemin cnut.feel like smacking the head off him,plenty of deaf people just go about their daily life just like people who can hear,and dont use their deafness as an excuse for being a waster.

just saw your deaf or dumb not deaf and dumb in previous message.my apologies sir.

same as any lad begging.just cause he 'pretends' to be deaf.i know deaf people and they told me hes not even deaf.deaf community is a very small community especially in dublin,most deaf people know each other,through school,functions etc.

I can back this up, I used to work in ladbroke on camden st years ago, he'd stand out side the shop beggin then come in and gamble by always doubling up on favourites above evens

sure its the same as any other schemer,lad near me area pretends hes mentally challenged ,begs all day,then goes to the bookies/pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I used to see him round Kimmage too, c unt isnt deaf, deaf and dumb, dumb, dumb and deaf, mutton jeff or whatever.

anplaya wrote: »
    just saw your deaf or dumb not deaf and dumb in previous message.my apologies sir.

No need for an apology, you were quite right in pointing it out.

As for our little scamming friend, saw him leave his house earlier ... he's quite well known around Kimmage and Sundrive. And his latest little scam is collecting trolleys in Superquinn and pocketing the euros.. so watch out.

Advertisement