Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick of the builders at Dennehy's Cross

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 kgalway

doovdela wrote: »
    Hi, if you don't know cork that well, I'd suggest you stick with dennehys cross. You can just pay for instalments. You might be able to cancel it if you don't feel happy after the first term think there is a separate contract for paying in full and paying by instalments. If you feel your not sure and you are having second thoughts go with private accommodation might be easier on you just that dennehys cross not that long a walk to college. Its only a few minutes by bus/bike if its to the main campus you are going, as it was the IT building I went to, Western Gate Building was only 5 minutes from dennehys cross so from that point of view it was very handy. You have tesco under it so its great to get the groceries and its not too far from bus stops.

Thanks so much, just started having second thoughts about the place but yeah I think that considering I dont know Cork it is probably my best option!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭Esse85

It's the dearest student accomodation in Cork. Its crazy money. If money is no object to you then your sorted.

Advertisement