Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bon Jovi, The Circle Tour 2010

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭musicmania

Hope it is correct!!!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

musicmania wrote: »
    Hope it is correct!!!!!

Same will be my 3rd time to see them. Lets hope we get a good support aswell maybe Nickelback again or Daughtry

Same will be my 3rd time to see them. Lets hope we get a good support aswell maybe Nickelback again or Daughtry

Will be my 5th :) and hopefully 6th if they do more than one show I'm going to them all. Don't know where the money will come from but for my favourite band it will be worth it! Good support would be very nice!

Will be my 5th :) and hopefully 6th if they do more than one show I'm going to them all. Don't know where the money will come from but for my favourite band it will be worth it! Good support would be very nice!

Well if im looky and MCD promote it(which prob will happen) then i could be working at it :D

Well if im looky and MCD promote it(which prob will happen) then i could be working at it :D

Nice one!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

evillive wrote: »

1. Blood on Blood
    2. We Weren't Born To Follow
    3. You give Love a Bad Name
    4. Raise Your Hands
    5. Born To Be My Baby
    6. Lost Highway
    7. When We Were Beautiful
    8. Captain Crash
    9. We Got It Goin' On
    10. Bad Medicine w/ Pretty Woman
    11. Lay Your Hands on Me
    12. Bed of Roses
    13. I'll Be There For You
    14. Something For the Pain
    15. Some day I'll be Saturday Night
    16. Sleep when i'm dead
    17. It's My Life
    18. Working Man
    19. Who Says you cant go home
    20. Keep the Faith
    1 encore
    21. Let It Rock
    22. In These Arms
    23. Wanted Dead Or Alive
    24. Livin on A Prayer
    Where's "Always":confused::confused::confused:

I was blown away when they played it at Punchestown since they never play it that often???????

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭eeyore2502

Expose said 2 dates in Aviva for next summer. Roll on next summer :):):)

They didn't sing it in Croke Park and one of my friends was raging as it's her favourite Bon Jovi song. Then she left before the encore and missed it in Punchestown. She wasn't very amused when I mentioned it to her after :pac:

I'm already dreaming of next year and praying I get Circle tickets for at least one of the shows!

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

Was hoping so much it would be the Aviva :) Really hope this gets confirmed soon.
    Tickets & dates for the tour normally go on sale in November

Am so excited for this Greatest Hits tour, its gonna be great! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭PMI

They didn't sing it in Croke Park and one of my friends was raging as it's her favourite Bon Jovi song. Then she left before the encore and missed it in Punchestown. She wasn't very amused when I mentioned it to her after :pac:

I'm already dreaming of next year and praying I get Circle tickets for at least one of the shows!

You have to remember Jon aint what he used to be, last time they played always they dropped it by about 2 tones and it sounded dead due to the fact he cant get up there anymore range wise..... have you never noticed that in prayer in the key change section (G) he always makes the crowd sing, thats not just for participation it cause he cant get up there anymore. Davie and Sambora have always covered that since after the Jersey tour

The band are all tuned down a semitone now too to make life easier everynight and yes always is a great tune :( pity...

It was the Jersey tour that did it to him.... did alot of damage on that tour.

Also remember this country isnt cheap to hold anything at so you wouldnt do it every tour if you didnt have to....

alot of bands control everything at the gig, ie: the alcohol etc.. is all theirs too its been going on for years they make money all round. dont know the exact of the deal gig wise here but I cant imagine pricing and VAT etc.. etc.. is doing anyone any favours :(

PMI wrote: »
    You have to remember Jon aint what he used to be, last time they played always they dropped it by about 2 tones and it sounded dead due to the fact he cant get up there anymore range wise..... have you never noticed that in prayer in the key change section (G) he always makes the crowd sing, thats not just for participation it cause he cant get up there anymore. Davie and Sambora have always covered that since after the Jersey tour

The band are all tuned down a semitone now too to make life easier everynight and yes always is a great tune :( pity...

It was the Jersey tour that did it to him.... did alot of damage on that tour.

Also remember this country isnt cheap to hold anything at so you wouldnt do it every tour if you didnt have to....

alot of bands control everything at the gig, ie: the alcohol etc.. is all theirs too its been going on for years they make money all round. dont know the exact of the deal gig wise here but I cant imagine pricing and VAT etc.. etc.. is doing anyone any favours :(

Read my post again! It was a friend I was talking about, not me. Once I get to see them live I don't care what they sing, yes I have favourites but having seen this live 4 times I've heard most of my favourites already.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

Jon def ain't what he used to be

But I gotta say he is improving, I think Bounce / OWN tours he voice wasn't good at all. HAND he was getting better, Lost Highway even better again and this year he was great.

He voice is for def way better than what it was. And no he doesn't sing the high bits in Prayer anymore but thats ok cos its pretty awesome hearing everyone else singing those bits.

The last time I heard Always (Twickers 08) live it was fantastic and sounded better than ever. (And I hate Always) It was also played at the O2 and was good.

I've seen them 11 times so far and they do keep getting better in my opinion. I have been pretty lucky in what songs I've gotton so far (Was so lucky to be at the last O2 show, worth everything to get there!)

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭PMI

Dont get me wrong im a massive fan have everything theve done solo and otherwise even david bryans stuff.

Seen them over 10 times, met them etc.. backstage in 93 in milton keynes with manics and idol etc.... voice wise its not jons fault :( it was the money making machine doc mc ghee.... just couldnt stop the machine !

i dont think they can get much better they know their craft but I do feel they didnt until now step outside their comfort zone, loving the new album and sounds HUGE !

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭baz123

good that they do take to the stage on time cos there won't be aby refunds outta that mcd lot :D

Advertisement