Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fat Loss Diet Advice Please

Options
  • 23-02-2010 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi,
    Height 5'11 Weight c. 80Kg. Not sure what BF % is but could do with losing some bodyfat. Please critique my diet - can I only log during 10min window in work so no real time to run details through the online calorie counters.
    BFast 7:45am - 3 Egg Whites 1 Yolk Scrambled with Slice WMeal Toast
    Break 10:30 am- Mandarin & Apple
    Luinch 1:30pm - Chicked & Salad on WMeal Bread Roll with Bowl Of Soup
    Snack 5pm - Banana + Whey Shake (sometimes)
    Gym - 7pm
    PostWorkout 8:15pm - Whey Shake
    Dinner 8:45pm - Mixed Veg Stirred Fryed in Olive Oil with either Chicken of Beef.
    My routine currently consists of a Full Body Weigths Routine Mon/Wed/Fri for about 50mins followed by 20 mins on the X Trainer. I usually burn off 800-900 calories in the session as per my HR Monitor. The weights routine consists of mainly the big compound lifts with a rep range of 8-10. I find the routine challenging but enjoyable. Sometimes on a Saturday I'll throw in a HIIT session on the XTrainer for c. 20mins. I really need advice on whether or not the diet is sub-optimal for fat loss.

Thanks
    TT

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Can't see anything wrong with your diet, if you're not loosing weight just eat a little bit less of the same foods and you should loose weight. As long as you're eating healthy and frequently weight gain or loss is just down to portion control.

Advertisement