Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STEYR SSG 69 Sniper w/ Strike Systems Pro Optics Scope

Options
  • 22-02-2010 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

For sale here is a STEYR SSG 69 P2 bolt action rifle with a Strike Systems Pro Optics Fully Illuminated Scope.

Have the two item less than a week, and not so much as a scratch between them. Also have complete packaging for both items if required.

The Rifle: weighs about 2.5kg, full metal bolt, rails, inner and outer barrels, chronoed at about 290-300 FPS, complete with 25 round mag.

The Scope: Strike Systems Pro Optics Series, 3-9x magnification, 40mm lens. Fully illuminated internally, with 11 different light powers.

Any other questions, just ask. Loads more pics if you need em!

Forgot to mention, the rifle has been fitted with a PDI VSR 110 1Joule Spring!!

Asking price: 150 Euro for both items

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭romperstomper

How much for just rifle?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

ill offer you 70 for the rifle on its own

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

how much for the scope?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭stephenshields2

Id prefer to sell them together, but if i have two definite buyers, then i guess i can split them.

Split prices would be around 85 for rifle and 60 for the scope.

Also, I live in county Louth, and dont have a motor vehicle, so these items are gonna have to be picked up, or I can meet in Dundalk or Drogheda in a pinch. :D

If someone wants the gun and scope together, i can definitely do that for 140 Euros! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Bump! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭philly50

would u be interested in trading for an xbox360??

Already have an Elite Xbox and a PS3, so im sorted in that department!! Any other trades? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

Where are you based?
    Offer 40 for the scope and scope rings

Not wanting to split the gun and scope at the minute, one is completely useless without the other! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Mando Commando

Already have an Elite Xbox and a PS3, so im sorted in that department!! Any other trades? ;)

Not sure how this will go down....offer to trade RC airplane, Trainer style, 5' wing span, full Futaba 6 channel radio set with batteries and charger, size 50 engine plus glow starter with charger, engine starter with battery, various accessories and half a bottle of fuel, basically all you need to get flying!

Man, that is one of the strangest offers i have ever seen!! :D

Unfortunately, I've no interest in aviation, I'm a pure guitar and airsoft man! :)

Man, that is one of the strangest offers i have ever seen!! :D

Unfortunately, I've no interest in aviation, I'm a pure guitar and airsoft man! :)

Mmm guitar eh? Any interest in mandolins? got a Kentucky km 174 that I don't use so much and would trade... Got an electric guitar for sale too but it's way beyond the value of the rifle! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭hairyman

Not sure how this will go down....offer to trade RC airplane, Trainer style, 5' wing span, full Futaba 6 channel radio set with batteries and charger, size 50 engine plus glow starter with charger, engine starter with battery, various accessories and half a bottle of fuel, basically all you need to get flying!

My apologies for the hijak,,,is it just a spring rifle your interested in our would you consider an AEG(automatic electric gun)

hairyman wrote: »
    My apologies for the hijak,,,is it just a spring rifle your interested in our would you consider an AEG(automatic electric gun)

Certainly would consider an AEG

Now that we're finished talking about mandolins and planes... :rolleyes:

Any interest? Trades or cash?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭robin321

maybe we can do a deal.

i have an ak-74u

(spetsnaz)

I have a low cap (220) and and a high cap (600).
    2 8.4's
    folding stock

all this is worth 180 plus.

make me a deal?

Im not into AK variations man...

Sorry about that now! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Dracimus

You said youve more pics. any chance of showing some more? im interested in the gun with the scope just want to take a good look at it first if you dont mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭nanoro

Interested in swapping the rifle for this guitar & amp...

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=200242&cat=500

??

• Advertisement

Thanks for the offer dude, but thats a bit childish compared to the rest of my music equipment!! ;)

Dracimus wrote: »
    You said youve more pics. any chance of showing some more? im interested in the gun with the scope just want to take a good look at it first if you dont mind.

Cant find my feckless camera anywhere man, and I need the memory card out of it for pics... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Landoflemon

It does look fairly nice! I'm quite interested in it! would you consider swapping the rifle for a Boss V-wah pedal for your guitar? The pedal eats batteries but I also bought a boss adapter for 50 euro for it which I would include in the swap. Would it come with any pellets? How loud is it?

Dunno about that man, I already have a standard CryBaby and the Dime Crybaby, so i think im sorted for wah...

Yeah, many pellets! A few thousand anyway if ya need them!!

Its very quiet man, thats what its all about, stealth... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Landoflemon

Nuts....there's such a thing as too much wah..and 3 pedals might be that limit. The dimebag one sounds sweet though! Good luck with the sale.

Nuts....there's such a thing as too much wah..and 3 pedals might be that limit. The dimebag one sounds sweet though! Good luck with the sale.

Cheers buddy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭colsku

Good evening!

I'll give you 120 quid for the pair together and can drive up to somewhere in Louth this weekend to collect if you accept...

Im lookin for 150 man, cos when I say its as new, I mean its imacculate.

Been sitting in a warm bedroom, and honestly less than 100 BB's gone through it.

If your willing to drive to Louth tho, ill give you a tenner off for petrol/diesel money!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭colsku

If someone wants the gun and scope together, i can definitely do that for 140 Euros! :rolleyes:

120 was the best I could have done... sorry. I would have been driving up by scooter too!

• Advertisement

No probs dude! If you decide to leave that offer of 120 open, Ill get back to you if it remains unsold! ;)

Advertisement