Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song Of The Month - February

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Scien wrote: »
    KC is Keith Cunningham, a meteor award winner for best regional DJ.
    Was on the breakfast show on Corks Red FM but was picked up by Today FM recently.

Voted for my nomination; The Delta Mirror.
    thats interesting. Was there a decision made then by Today fm to mess around with indie schedule. Think its a bad move.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

No idea mate. I don't listen to Radio.
    Life's too short for sh*t music.
    so where do you source your music from?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

I think radio is making a decent comeback...

• Advertisement

Pitchfork, PMA, Stereogum, Myspace, Elbo.ws, The Clink, Boards, NME, Hotpress, Grooveshark, Last.fm, Rhapsody, Metacritic, word of mouth & countless blogs...
    always go with the radio as its the best barometer. Remember how heavily Florence was plugged here last year. She has her moments but fell short of the massive hype in the end IMO.
    But fair play to those who promoted Beach house here. That Silver song is wonderful. Must listen to it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bootsy.

I'm hugely disappointed that Alison Curtis has been moved. Not impressed with that KC guy at all. Very poor move by Today FM.

Anyway, I stuck in a vote for Yeasayer.

Hey anyone here about that indie station channel six was being closed down. one of the manics was talking about it on a news clip on Phantom today.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Placid_Casual

Um, why no Hot Chip on the poll??

Um, why no Hot Chip on the poll??
    will put it in for March. Forgot about it. Not officially released till this month anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

lordgoat wrote: »
    I think radio is making a decent comeback...

oh.. dear....

not irish radio anyway!

Re Alison's replacement im wondering why it was they chose to chose a morning time dj to fill her slot. John Cadell of Phantom would have been a perfect replacement IMO. Heard him once and he is an excellent DJ

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Went for Big Pink - Velvet. Obsessed with that song recently :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I love Goldfrapp and I wasn't sure about "Rocket" the first time I heard it but after a few listens I was hooked on it. Can't wait to hear the album.

Advertisement