Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulmers Berry

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 emperorofhell

Got a free bottle in the pub last night and was tempted to give it back, dreadful stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭questionmark?

grenache wrote: »
    Its selling quite well so far, the good weather has helped. We ordered 15 cases of the stuff last week and had run out by Saturday night.

What was the profile of the people that were drinking it? I'm guessing young female?

What was the profile of the people that were drinking it? I'm guessing young female?

Theres all sorts buying it where I work, but we aren't selling a lot of it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

I would say 60/40 in favour of females, but there is quite a few males who pick it up. Even at the weekend when it was pi$$ing down, it sold well. I think Bulmers learned from their Pear fiasco, and have toned down the sweetness of the Berry drink. Consequently its a far more enjoyable beverage. The sun will be out this week so you can bet your house we'll shift another fifteen cases of the stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

grenache wrote: »
    I would say 60/40 in favour of females, but there is quite a few males who pick it up. Even at the weekend when it was pi$$ing down, it sold well. I think Bulmers learned from their Pear fiasco, and have toned down the sweetness of the Berry drink. Consequently its a far more enjoyable beverage..
    Ya I was talking to my local off licence retailer recently and he was saying the same thing. He had tried one and thought it was much drier and way less sweet than the pear.

• Advertisement
Advertisement