Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Band You Cannot See Anymore, Who and When? (Time to Brag Thread)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

Motorhead, April 1982 with the classic three line up. Philthy Phil, Fast Eddie and God. Devils grip, the Iron Fist.

Slayer 1988. South of Heaven with Dave Lombardo.

Gary Moore, Live in 85.

Gillan on his last solo tour with the Gillan Band, 1982.

AC/DC For Those About To Rock tour before Brian Johnsons voice went to pot.

Saxon 1982 The Eagle Has Landed Tour.

Quiet Riot 1984.

Stereophonics before the boy Cable died.

Terrorvision with the original line up.

Reef in 97.

Nuclear Assault in 89.

Chili Peppers in San Francisco on the Californication tour

Motorhead again on my eighteenth birthday in 89. with Wurzel and Phil Campbell.

Fishbone in 90.

Yes, I am an old git. Although going to see the Stereophonics next Saturday in Brisbane.

forgot.....

Guns n Roses in 88 (at Donnington )

Iron Maiden in 83 on the World Piece Tour, before they had nine guitarists.

Crue on the Theatre of Pain Tour.

Acid Reign, Virus in 90.

Death Angel on The Ultra Violence Tour (what an album), (yes, album).

Morcheeba in 06, Edinburgh.

Dave Lee Roth with Steve Vai in 88. Oh My Fu@kin' God.

I forgot more, age does this to you.

The Macc Lads 1990.

Cheap Trick 84.

Cerebral Fix and Hellb@stard 1990.

Cinderella on the Long Cold Winter tour. 90 ?

The Meteors 1989.

Y&T 1982 Black Tiger tour.

Doctor and the Medics 1986.

The White Stripes in Canada on the Icky Thump tour.

The Tattooed Beat Messiah himself, Zodiac Mindwarp and the Love Reaction 1989.

Faith No More on the Angel Dust tour.

Beck 1997.

......however, my old man has seen the Stones and the Beatles a few times each in their heyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 froinky

I saw Big Country supporting Page and Plant in the Point. It was supposed to be Sheryl Crow, but she pulled out for some reason. On the night, however, Mark UnpronounceablenameofBigCountry (1980s Smash Hits reference, kids) was ill, so - as I recall - they did their slot without a drummer.

I worked at that gig - it was great fun. The drummer got up and ran off stage after 2 songs. Stuart basically asked the crowd to shout up requests as they were busking for the rest of the gig. I went back stage to see what had happened and almost stepped in a huge puddle of vomit which had 2 drumsticks in the middle of it. No drummer in sight.

Advertisement