Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone please review my fat loss plan?

Options
  • 07-02-2010 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm in the process of loosing body fat. Started from 16 stones, the goal is 12 stones. Right now I'm 14 stones. I used to go to the gym and had a good diet, but unfortunately, I have a back problem, so I have to quit temporary until thats resolved.

So I need to do something with my diet.

Here is an average day;

8:00; I have two-three eggs with one and half slices of bread (home baked wholegrain bread)

10:30: I have a sandwich, two slices of bread, some light butter, and salami, vegs etc. actimel

12:45: Small portion of soup.

15:30: Usually grilled turkey/chicken, with some brown rice, cooked corn or peas.

17:30: Sandwich plus activia
    20:00: Sandwich.

I work till late, usually go to bed at midnite so i really need to eat at 8pm, otherwise i will be hungry which is bad for metab.

Will this maintain my fat loss, until i get my back sorted?
    Any is advise is much welcomed!

Sorry i forgot to add that i do exercise about 40 mins in the morning but thats just some cardio and other things that my doc told me.

Regards,
    Raw

Advertisement