Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knee supports

Options
  • 06-02-2010 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hi lads just a quick question can anyone recommoned a good knee support , my cruciate ligament was broken about 6 years ago while playing rugby but I never got it fixed on advise from the doctor at the time ,my kids are now kickboxing and I want to do it with them not the kicking part just the boxing part .I boxed for a couple of years and mad to do it again.So the question I am asking is where can I get a knee support that stop it popping on me ,I am very fit as I do weights swimming and cycling but just mad to be able to go down with the kids thanks .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

Go to a physio and get the right type and get it fitted. There's no point in us recommending one we like when it probably won't do what you need it to.

And next time you get an injury, get it fixed at the time. As you've found, leaving it to heal on its own also leaves you with long term problems.

Advertisement