Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Online Tournament Fixtures Part Two

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭SD7792

Carrickman trounced me 6-0 :(

Well played mate, sorry I couldn't give you a better game. I'm still starting off and I had a fairly decent average for the first two legs so hopefully I can learn from that.

Cheers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

no worries m8. another time

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

padr81 wrote: »
    Online now gringo, i'll create a game for whenever your ready, dartpro?
    Sorry couldnt play tonight padr the football team decided to organise a friendly for tonight didnt find out about until last night at training.

Will play whenever your free next.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Might just have to pull him out of the competition as he didn't play Double Top last week either.

Yeah thats prob the best thing to do. I would just email him to confirm this is okay first though, just incase he wants to play back matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭theroversreturn

iv pmed paulish last week about playing our game and havent gotten a thing back

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Paulish95

iv pmed paulish last week about playing our game and havent gotten a thing back

really sorry i havent got back to u.. my grandmother passed away on thursday last week and i havent really been doing much other than funeral stuff and with my family. ill try to play u sometime this week if u want. pm me again and ill get bac to u quickly this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭theroversreturn

Paulish95 wrote: »
    really sorry i havent got back to u.. my grandmother passed away on thursday last week and i havent really been doing much other than funeral stuff and with my family. ill try to play u sometime this week if u want. pm me again and ill get bac to u quickly this time.
    sorry to hear that lad. how about tomoro night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Paulish95

sorry to hear that lad. how about tomoro night

Yeah sure! What time do ye wanna play and wat system cos I think I can only use ezchalk???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

i still havn't played a match yet:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

Gringo, when can you play mate. I think you forgot about last wednesday. No panic. pm me.

• Advertisement

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Sorry couldnt play tonight padr the football team decided to organise a friendly for tonight didnt find out about until last night at training.

Will play whenever your free next.
    No mate i didnt forget just had a football match that night.

I'm free to play our match tonight if you like?

perfect, is 7 or so ok?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Double Top wrote: »
    i still havn't played a match yet:confused::confused::confused:

Neither have I.

Anyone in my group want to play me this afternoon then let me know!

oh and I will have round three fixtures up soon and try sort out the groups. I have very little time on my hands these days!

perfect, is 7 or so ok?
    7 is fine, ill pm you when im online

cool looking forward to it.

cool looking forward to it.
    Ready when you are mate.

ready now, ezclalk or dartspro

Dartpro is that ok, i'll connect to you as ive had trouble being a host before for some reason.

sound mate, i'm online now. padraigd username

sound mate, i'm online now. padraigd username
    Having trouble connecting to u for some reason, try to connect to me im online now

• Advertisement

says ur not online at the server, my ports are fine so god knows why. i'll set up and ezchalk

says ur not online at the server, my ports are fine so god knows why. i'll set up and ezchalk
    Thats what i got too.
    Do you have to register with ezchalk to play on it?

yeah but it only takes a second.

you can try dart pro again if you want mate, think it'll work now as i connected to a different game and than left.

ezchalk up and running we'll stick with that

Is that game over now pad im kinda lost with the scoring:confused::confused:
    It has me 1set and 2 legs, and you 3 legs:confused::confused:

padr81 3-6 Gringo180

Happy enough despite the loss. Average of 75 (although thats slightly higher than a real average as I didn't get a dart in the 6 legs I lost.) Hit at least 25 ton plus scores in 9 legs. I had a 180 for whoevers counting, in a 15 dart leg too so im thrilled. had I not broke your throw with that 15 darter I'd of being embarrased. In the end though I had a few 45's at the wrong time and the 3 in the 6th leg was a disgrace.

Super darts Gringo mate, didn't see your average but it musta being touching 80. you didn't miss a checkout, 6 times you got in under 100 and every time you took it out in 3. Massive finishing. Your last leg was scary, 60, 160, 140, something else and game over. Super darts, really enjoyed that game.

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Is that game over now pad im kinda lost with the scoring:confused::confused:
    It has me 1set and 2 legs, and you 3 legs:confused::confused:

yeah thats game over, the set was first to 4. Well played.

padr81 3-6 Gringo180

Happy enough despite the loss. Average of 75 (although thats slightly higher than a real average as I didn't get a dart in the 6 legs I lost.) Hit at least 25 ton plus scores in 9 legs. I had a 180 for whoevers counting, in a 15 dart leg too so im thrilled. had I not broke your throw with that 15 darter I'd of being embarrased. In the end though I had a few 45's at the wrong time and the 3 in the 6th leg was a disgrace.

Super darts Gringo mate, didn't see your average but it musta being touching 80. you didn't miss a checkout, 6 times you got in under 100 and every time you took it out in 3. Massive finishing. Your last leg was scary, 60, 160, 140, something else and game over. Super darts, really enjoyed that game.
    Great game alright mate, and ill be very honest i even surprised myself tonight:confused:, i was straight down the middle all game, the last leg i hit 60 but typed in 40, thats where the 160 came from i was just adding them missed points onto a 140 i hit.I also missed a 167 checkout, hit 14 when on for the bull:(Have to say im over the moon with that performance, and well done to yourself, i was under pressure on every double i was on..My average was 74 or 75 not too sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

Hey pal,

ive gone and hurt my arm, i tried throwing there and missed the board all 3 darts, cant reach the board

i apologise, i cant play tonight

hey let me know if your arm is ok and we will get this done this week

Advertisement