Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clarification?

Options
  • 03-02-2010 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Over lunch we had a debate about what makes a woman sexy, we all had our own opinion, for me it's confidence.. if a woman is confident but not cocky, really attracts me to them..

Throwing it out there... what do you think makes a woman sexy... ( lets keep it clean!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭sKepTics_George

Legs, oh and it helps if she is blonde

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

A sense of humour, a dorty laugh, healthy respect for self & others, lively debating skills, no BS and red hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Yeah.. not too much skin.. legs or bare shoulders... one or the other???

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Sassyness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Pizazz

Can I say that? :confused::p

I'm not sure really... it varies. There are no set in stone rules and each person will have a different opinion of what they find sexy. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

I know it when I see it, but I can't explain.

I will see a woman, and think she is attractive/sexy, or get chatting with her, and in my mind I will go 'wow, she is sexy' - but I cant explain - it is a whole combination of things.
    I saw a girl today - an attractive dark haired girl. Got to chat with her, and when she smiled, I just stood there with my mouth open.

Sorry, I know this does not help. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Sense of humour and an airtight alibi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

P.C. wrote: »
    I know it when I see it, but I can't explain.

I will see a woman, and think she is attractive/sexy, or get chatting with her, and in my mind I will go 'wow, she is sexy' - but I cant explain - it is a whole combination of things.
    Agree with this, but a nice pair of legs and red hair really dont hurt!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

If I could write it down in a list, it probably wouldn't be sexy anymore. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

I really love a girl who can just talk to you. About... whatever. I find it weird that some girls can't just shoot the breeze, they just seem incapable of doing it.

The girl I've been in love with for years (she doesn't know it:() is like that; she's just so easy-going and so able to just talk to anyone about anything and be interesting (as well as being drop-dead gorgeous too.....) and that's what I love about her...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Petit girls with wavy (but not curly) brunette hair does it for me. I like them to take good care of themselves and have a good sense of fashion. I'd go for more of the glamerous (but not slutty) girls rather than the 'girl next door' look. Have a thing for legs and asses too. That's what I find looks sexy.

Personality wise, I like the quiet timid girls. Someone who is kind and gentle. I also have to be able to hold a decent conversation with them. Love the real 'girly girls'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

What makes a girl sexy? Femininity.

It's completely subjective but I'll take a petit brunette or red head, with a sense of humour who take care of themselves physically any day of the week.

Red hair is extremely sexy - is it true they will be extinct in 100 years :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

what do you think makes a woman sexy

Deadlifting!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

GiftofGab and foxyboxer glad to see petite, brunettes get a mention for once.

Now all I have to do is meet a guy who thinks along the same lines!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Quiet self confidence.

There seems to be a generation of females full of piss and vinegar,no thanks,give me the more bookish deep thinking ones any day of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

mood wrote: »
    GiftofGab and foxyboxer glad to see petite, brunettes get a mention for once.

Now all I have to do is meet a guy who thinks along the same lines!

c'mere so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Seriously tho, a girl who dresses well and takes pride in her looks, and walks/talks with confidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I thnk sexy is confidance... in her self...how she dress's.. and carrys her self...

apposed to a badly dress woman which is just plain unattractive....

I thnk sexy is confidance... in her self...how she dress's.. and carrys her self...

apposed to a badly dress woman which is just plain unattractive....

Define a badly dressed woman!

• Advertisement

A girl wearing pyjammas outside her home...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

poor choice in colours to skin , Badly fitting cloths....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Hazys wrote: »

They tend to be just the knacker girls.

Tracksuit bottoms looks sexy of a a girl. The ones cotton ones with writing on the ass but definately not polyester tracksuit bottoms (e.g. addidas bottoms with the stipes going down the side).

A badly dressed girl is someone who just throws on a pair of jeans and a hoody then leave the house. Thou some girls can look hot in almost anything (except them polyester bottoms). I would prefer someone who takes a little time to dress nicely and put a small bit of makeup on (not too much obviously).

GiftofGab wrote: »
    They tend to be just the knacker girls.

Tracksuit bottoms looks sexy of a a girl. The ones cotton ones with writing on the ass but definately not polyester tracksuit bottoms (e.g. addidas bottoms with the stipes going down the side).

A badly dressed girl is someone who just throws on a pair of jeans and a hoody then leave the house. Thou some girls can look hot in almost anything (except them polyester bottoms). I would prefer someone who takes a little time to dress nicely and put a small bit of makeup on (not too much obviously).

Anybody, male or female, wearing sports gear or a jersey not in the gym or at a game supporting their team is badly dressed

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭pinkpigs

Over the past few weeks a few guys have told me that I'm sexy. I'm kinda thinkin' that are just trying to get laid. When I look at myself I don't think I'm sexy but from reading this post it's nice to see what each man percieves as sexy!

Anybody, male or female, wearing sports gear or a jersey not in the gym or at a game supporting their team is badly dressed

Agree.

Does that include in your home :D

CDfm wrote: »
    Does that include in your home :D

I prefer them to where nothing at all when they are in my home :pac:

But that doesnt happen too often :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

A girl who doesn't let society determine what kind of person she should be, i.e. following that season's fashion or what magazines say you should act like.
    A killer sense of humour too. Oh, and a Smiths / Morrissey fan :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭ilovebiology

Just wondering, what is it about a girl that would make her beautiful? I am wondering this from a lad's perspective! Cheers :o

Advertisement