Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pandora Charms

Options
  • 03-02-2010 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering if there is anywhere in Limerick I can pick up some Pandora Charms?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Moman

Have bought some recently in Keanes Jewellers in O Connoll St (downstairs)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Yep Keanes do em, I have bought some before down Sarsfield st, there is shop located beside Benetton, cant think of the name but they do Pandora charms too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭georgem25

Matthew Stephens Jewellers on O'Connell Street also do them

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

georgem25 wrote: »
    Matthew Stephens Jewellers on O'Connell Street also do them

They also do the slightly cheaper ones which arent half as nice

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Mc Love wrote: »
    gI have bought some before down Sarsfield st, there is shop located beside Benetton, cant think of the name but they do Pandora charms too

Seoidín.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

The sister has 500 euro worth of charms on her "Pandora Bracelet",each to their own I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

The sister has 500 euro worth of charms on her "Pandora Bracelet",each to their own I guess.

Are these them bracelets loads of the trendy girls are wearing lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Are these them bracelets loads of the trendy girls are wearing lately?

Yes,that would be her exactly.She has hers about a year r two though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 greetfinn

Hey, I was down in Limerick recently and Matthew Stephens Jewellers had a pretty huge selection, biggest in Limerick by a mile. it was like a Pandora store it they had so much!! think they do chamilla as-well but Pandora is nicer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

greetfinn wrote: »
    Hey, I was down in Limerick recently and Matthew Stephens Jewellers had a pretty huge selection, biggest in Limerick by a mile. it was like a Pandora store it they had so much!! think they do chamilla as-well but Pandora is nicer

And over in boards.ie > Soc > Weddings & Marriage
    Hey All! I live in Dublin and i have travelled the country looking for my engagement ring. We were down in Limerick at match and we went did all the jewellers around Limerick. By far the biggest selection and best value in Limerick city was in Matthew Stephens. they had fantastic choice and the staff were very knowledgable...we even had champagne!

my ring was able to be sized in the shop which was great and i went off to the match a very happy woman!! i'm hoping to get down again soon to look at wedding bands and bridesmaids gifts.

Anyway, hope this helps! they were A+!!:)

Wow - Matthew Stephens should pay you to endorse their Business - Your only two posts ever on Boards.ie read like glowing Adverts for this Establishment.

- If I was a Cynic I'd even say that they were 100% fake and totally planted!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 greetfinn

I just got engaged ther two Saturdays ago so i'm still up in the air..!

and yip, would be great if i did get paid to sing their praises!!

on the lookout for a good phototograher in Limerick/Ennis way..can anyone recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I just got engaged ther two Saturdays ago so i'm still up in the air..!

and yip, would be great if i did get paid to sing their praises!!

on the lookout for a good phototograher in Limerick/Ennis way..can anyone recommend?

So you got engaged and in a 2 week period "travelled the Country" to the extent that you feel comfortable saying that Matthew Stephens is the best value on the Island of Ireland? Then you just had to register on Boards.ie specifically to tell everyone on two separate Fora?

- Perhaps Matthew might try his hand at Wedding Photography too?

P.S. I do not direct this comment at any Individual or Business in particular but at the industry as a whole. The mark-up on items such as engagement rings is so ludicrously obscene that as well as a glass of Champagne Jewellers could happily pay for your House to be painted, new shoes for your Bridesmaids, Poodle Shampooing and still be well, well, well up on the deal.......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement