Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spring is here at last!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭NMoore

Yesterday was the 1st time I saw lambs this spring...and today I saw 3 little calves in the field! Really made me smile! Why is tit that you feel good when you see lambs frolicking etc etc? some kind of happy/new life instinct?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 FoxInATreehouse

I can finally see green grass through the snow and a river has begun to form in my backyard! Hopefully this means lightning and thunder storms are just around the corner. I love watching them. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

It was spring on Sunday :) Wheres it gone??:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

Okay, it was pretty cold and miserable last week, but I've a feeling that was winter's last gasp. Today we've got a lovely spring day and the cherry and apple blossoms are now in full bloom, not to mention the daffodils and crocuses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Was so happy with the good weather we were having until some smelly butterfly flew in the window of my car and scared the crap out of me :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Kiera wrote: »
    Was so happy with the good weather we were having until some smelly butterfly flew in the window of my car and scared the crap out of me :o

Get those fear feelings out of here!

/narrows eyes

And keep them out. Apologies for that everybody. Where were we; oh yeah, we have had 4 BBQs in the last 8 days! Love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Get those fear feelings out of here!

/narrows eyes

And keep them out. Apologies for that everybody. Where were we; oh yeah, we have had 4 BBQs in the last 8 days! Love it!
    I know I know, I'm sorry. I usually love butterflys but that one scared the bejasus out of me.

Anyway, back to this wonderful weather we're having today :D

Advertisement