Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie---- Are they just anonymous perverts running a website?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,074 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Where's brummytom tonight anyway? He'd enjoy this...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

• Registered Users Posts: 81,861 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

AtariBaby wrote: »
    Good stuff excellent. Can you show me your source? Where did you locate that from?
    Surely you must of got it on the site here. Show me where. Thank you.
    I told you where: Its in the Terms and Conditions that you Supposedly Read to make this stupid thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 AtariBaby

Piste wrote: »
    Have you any proof that any children (under 15) (note I said CHILD, not "young person", who is 15+) have access to S&S. I'm not saying they don't, you're just making a pretty wild claim there.

I don't know why you think the admins and directors of Boards are anonymous. I've met a few of them. Some of them even came into my workplace the other day, but I was too shy to say hi :pac:
    So what is their names? Are are you gonna say that you respect their privacy?

Wind-up rating 9/10

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭SubrbanOblivion

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    In before the lock.

How is everyone tonight?

That is all.

Good. debating between popcorn and homemade chocolate chip cookies at the moment for a bit of a snack, then probably settle in with a book.

Yourself tonight?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

AtariBaby wrote: »
    Why thank you.
    Get used to looking at them. I'm here to stay for quite some time.

Nope, sorry, you're not. Go troll somewhere else.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement