Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers relatively soon anyone.. - Tues 02/02/10 - Meet @ Campanile 19:00

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Wednesday 03/02/10
    Meet at 7pm at the campanile to make it easier for the newcomers? I'll be around at 7:30 or so but I know enough of you at this stage that I'll recognize you in the pav anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Wednesday 03/02/10
    I'm going to be honest, I'll be in the pavmearlier than seven anyway, and have no intention of walking up to the campanile. Anyone who bumps into me before seven is welcome to kick off the beers early too.But I am looking forward to it.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Friday 05/02/10
    Fad wrote: »
    I'll try to be there at 7 :)

Invariably, Aoibheann will be there, she looks kinda like a luas smart card reader, so look out for her.

And I say just stick to the pav......just easier that way!

IT WAS DARK

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Friday 05/02/10
    19363_240939533632_565768632_3113315_7231438_n.jpg
    I have my ways

I'm a bit creeped out, I'm not gonna lie.. :P

So 7pm at the Campanile guys? I'll be there on time, I'm short and I've short dark hair if that helps? :P If anyone wants my number so they can find us, drop me a PM. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Wednesday 03/02/10
    Aoibheann wrote: »
    I'm a bit creeped out, I'm not gonna lie.. :P

So 7pm at the Campanile guys? I'll be there on time, I'm short and I've short dark hair if that helps? :P If anyone wants my number so they can find us, drop me a PM. :)

Wasn't too tough to type in Aoibheann into Facebook search, and then spot the one who's mutual friends with Phlegms :)

Shit...Now my spoiler's been made obsolete.

• Advertisement

Friday 05/02/10
    Wasn't too tough to type in Aoibheann into Facebook search, and then spot the one who's mutual friends with Phlegms :)

Shit...Now my spoiler's been made obsolete.

The downside of having an uncommon name.. I wouldn't even have made the connection in course with you and phlegms, slow me is slow. >.<

Lovely picture, right? :D Looks just like me... >_>

Wednesday 03/02/10
    The downside of having an uncommon name.. I wouldn't even have made the connection in course with you and phlegms, slow me is slow. >.<

Lovely picture, right? :D Looks just like me... >_>

I'll come tomorrow night if you post a picture of me here. This is a challenge. You have 24 hours.

To show you I am serious, you have 21 hours.

24 hours would be too late.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Friday 05/02/10
    I'll come tomorrow night if you post a picture of me here. This is a challenge. You have 24 hours.

Did you manage to sell the bike? :pac:

Friday 05/02/10

You're assuming I want you to go.. :pac:

Wednesday 03/02/10
    Jonathan wrote: »
    Did you manage to sell the bike? :pac:

If you got that from Facebook, 1) You're very good, and 2) I assume you got there before I removed the obvious clue from my sig :D
    You're assuming I want you to go.. :pac:

Phlegms already invited me :P

• Advertisement

Friday 05/02/10
    Phlegms already invited me :P

Doesn't mean I care! :P I may or may not have a picture.. >_>

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Friday 05/02/10
    If you got that from Facebook, 1) You're very good, and 2) I assume you got there before I removed the obvious clue from my sig :D
    Indeed.

I can confirm that Aoibh has a picture. Primarily because I found it and told her :P

Wednesday 03/02/10
    Indeed.

I can confirm that Aoibh has a picture. Primarily because I found it and told her :P

Damn my efforts at plugging my gigs. I knew it come back to haunt me.

Unless you're incredibly fond of Syndrome from the Incredibles, and aren't in the TCD database for some reason, I cannot find you.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

Thursday 04/02/10
    Jonathan is a sneaky one on facebook, hard to find indeed!

Friday 05/02/10
    Can we please stop the stalking now? :P

Thursday 04/02/10
    I can see the campanile tomorrow night, deserted, but with plenty of people skulking around in the shadows and bushes!

Friday 05/02/10
    devinejay wrote: »
    I can see the campanile tomorrow night, deserted, but with plenty of people skulking around in the shadows and bushes!
    You coming?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Wednesday 03/02/10
    Not a freaking clue what the campanile is, but I do BESS and will therefore be there. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Friday 05/02/10
    Jonathan is a sneaky one on facebook, hard to find indeed!

Just found him. I'll link you for 5 Freddos.

Friday 05/02/10

Sounds like too much effort and subtlety for me! :D

Is anyone actually planning on showing up at the campanile? :P Don't want to be alone in the freezing cold! Oh, and can the thread title be changed to reflect date/time/etc please? :)

• Advertisement

Wednesday 03/02/10
    A Neurotic wrote: »

Dammit! How can I not find him!

Thursday 04/02/10
    You coming?

I'm not sure what I'm up to tomorrow but if I'm still around later on I'll hopefully make it.

Also EG, try as gaelige

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Friday 05/02/10
    Dammit! How can I not find him!

I have my ways. and jonathan uses the same username for twitter and facebook.

Wednesday 03/02/10
    A Neurotic wrote: »

I'll do it for three fitty.

Friday 05/02/10
    dan719v2.0 wrote: »
    I'll do it for three fitty.
    Quit selling me out Dan. First Assassin, now this!

Wednesday 03/02/10
    Quit selling me out Dan. First Assassin, now this!

I did not sell you out. I told the person who had you, I had no idea where you are. But rumours had it that you liked to dress up as a power bottom and spent most of your time in the Front Lounge, so he's gone off to convince you to come back on to campus for some sexy time, then to assasinate you. It's all very Ian Fleming.

Thursday 04/02/10
    lol @ power bottom

Friday 05/02/10
    Not a freaking clue what the campanile is, but I do BESS and will therefore be there. :)
    Big Tower in Front Square.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Thursday 04/02/10
    Sounds like too much effort and subtlety for me! :D

Is anyone actually planning on showing up at the campanile? :P Don't want to be alone in the freezing cold! Oh, and can the thread title be changed to reflect date/time/etc please? :)

I plan on turning up there!!!

• Advertisement

Wednesday 03/02/10
    Back on topic, Fionnan (fh****whatevs) will prob be in the pav from early afternoon onwards. We'll try and hold seats. Or not. No really, we will.

Advertisement