Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A certain bike shop experience in Galway

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rockystar474649

I've never posted on this forum but have been reading it regularly. I was just curious now I heard there's a new bike shop in Moycullen and i can't find much info except their website... Does anyone know anything about it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

I've never posted on this forum but have been reading it regularly. I was just curious now I heard there's a new bike shop in Moycullen and i can't find much info except their website... Does anyone know anything about it ?
    I spotted this yesterday - there was a small store front with a mountain bike frame and a front wheel mounted on something. It was on the right hand side on the way to Oughterard after the lights. I didn't go in but though; hmm interesting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rockystar474649

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

superrdave wrote: »
    when he said he wasn't charging for the labour, i thought it was. this is a bog standard chain, remember. I appreciate the free labour but i still thought 25 was a little steep for a chain. I got one in the north two years ago for 8 pounds.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=25416

I got this up the north too:rolleyes:. I thought it was steep at the time, but since I was buying up the north and its always cheaper there I decided I wasnt being ripped off.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭galwaylad

Ye guys obviously have nothing better for doing, I mean if you really don't like the shop, why go there?? and according to "original poster" he returned a (couple of times)???

Myself and my college friends use the shop in question quite frequently and I have no problems, EVER in my dealing with the owner or his staff. The young fella that works there is actually quite funny in my opinion. I think the guys on here complaining about smoking is a bit much now, ye are obviously non-smokers, I dunno!. And regards (eating a kebab) can a guy not eat his lunch without been criticized for it?

I just dont understand guys that feel the need to come online and put a place down, you had a bad experience, get over it and move on. Think about finding a new bike shop to get your repairs done maybe?! just an idea.

To Original poster - Did your TWO wheels really fall off? You exaggerating a wee bit, in my experience a wheel can't possibly fall off because if you were on the bike you would be putting pressure on the forks which makes it asn impossibility for the wheel to come off.

It's funny how your the only one on this site that has made such an idiotic comment about a bike shop. You sure you never worked there and your a pi**ed of employee maybe??? I reckon you got sacked for putting wheels on backwards would I be right in assuming this?? and now you were looking for followers to back you in your sad revenge.

But fear not, you came to the right site, this place is full of people who sit on their behinds all day giving out about the silliest things in life when they should really be checking out www.fas.ie and try finding a job for themselves.

By the way, I like ice-cream!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

What are you like dragging up a one year old thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭galwaylad

Oh forgive me, I didnt see that when I was reading through the rules on this site!

Note to self - No replying to threads over 1 year old.

Sorry about that

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement