Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What first introduced you to Anime, and why do you like it?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭HUNK

I don't watch all that much anime and I'm more inclined to read manga online which I don't do that often. When I was younger I would watch DBZ, pokemon, and I think beyblade at one point. I remember watching Akira (the movie) in a friend's house once. Twas a long time ago though.

Last anime I watched was Baccano! Really really liked it.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,879 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Dragon Ball z when it was on UK tv. I love that show so much

Then tman helped me out with getting into other anime like naruto (which has gone downhill alot), bleach etc etc

thanks tman

• Registered Users Posts: 27 ForgottenCandy

I love cartoons, so it's just natural I guess that I would also gravitate towards anime eventually. Dragonball Z was the opener for me I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 adriellemartin

i too was introduced to anime by Dragon Ball Z, what i love about any anime is that it is so unreal and alive. It has its own world and you can have everything in anime. I used to love the way Saiyans level up to Super, the emotions and the feelings is something that i too can relate with.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 tbfrance11

morning tv shows intended for kids LOL i started loving animes during my young years, simply because they're cute hahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Watched 3x3 Eyes on Channel 4 ages ago. Was on around 12:30 on a Saturday night, broken over 4 weeks.

Didnt watch much after but my sister is into japanese culture so she recommended me some stuff. That and watching anime in UCD Sci-fi society while I was there :p

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭BrianG23

Naruto...I liked it because it was much more serious than all the ones I watched as a kid. Although it's semi ditched that now and dropped back to good vs evil but still

Advertisement