Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was the Haitian earthquake man-made? [Mod warning post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,064 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

• They are currently building the 5th largest US embassy in the WORLD in port-au-prince.
    • Haiti has oil
    • Obviously its location is of strategic value
    • The CIA has removed the now exiled democratically elected President Aristide.

1. Don't see the significance that you seem to be attaching to this. So they're building a big building....so what?
    2. So do alot of countries.
    3. Is it? Strategic to what exactly??
    4. A rebellion in a poor country ends in the President being exiled....nothing new here. Also "democratically elected" is dubious. There were big question marks over his election and the result was widely discredited by many human rights gruops.

Anyway what does have to do with the US creating a man made earthquake.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

yekahs wrote: »
    This is an outrageous claim. As a person who has served for the UN and will in the future, I would like you to either back up this claim or withdraw it. The UN are saving Haitian lives!

My Bad. Should have looked it up before I dismissed your claim. I'll have a read around and check their mandate before I give a proper response.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Algernon

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    Dont be smart.Yes it has been suggested that the earth quake was man made.I disagree,it was a natural occurance hence my original reply to you.

I'm still trying to work out why you are directing this towards me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Algernon wrote: »
    What energy would be required to shift a plate, so as to create the earthquake in Haiti?

I answered that post.I presume you where looking for a different answer??Think we are getting our wires crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Here is a video of the UN firing at funeral mourners in Haiti
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrkm1DzmgcM&feature=player_embedded

Nice way to take a video out of context, you can clearly see a mob trying to Lynch a man and probably prevented a full scale riot and saved a good few lives.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

My Bad. Should have looked it up before I dismissed your claim. I'll have a read around and check their mandate before I give a proper response.

I appreciate your humility, genuinely. Besides, it's the mainstream media's fault.

Nice way to take a video out of context, you can clearly see a mob trying to Lynch a man and probably prevented a full scale riot and saved a good few lives.

ffs man, read this. I am not going to even link to it because they images are extremely disturbing
    HIP — United Nations military operations continued in Haiti today amid new reports of fatalities of unarmed civilians. HIP received early reports of a UN raid at 1:00 AM EST today to ostensibly remove "armed bandits and gangs" from the seaside shanty town of Cite Soleil.

According to reporters on the ground, a family of five was sleeping in their home when UN/MINUSTAH soldiers started firing weapons in the neighborhood. It was confirmed by several sources there was no other gunfire in the area when Mercius Lubin, 53 years-old, was wounded in the arm and his wife, Marie-Danielle, was shot in the her right leg by gunfire reported to have come from a UN armored personnel vehicle that shot towards their home. Both claimed they were wounded by indiscriminate UN gunfire.

The Lubin's young daughters were sleeping in their home when they were killed instantly by UN troops. Seven year-old Stephanie Lubin and four year-old Alexandra Lubin are now counted among the mounting toll of unarmed children killed by United Nations forces in Cite Soleil.
    This follows an admission by United Special Envoy Edmond Mulet this last Wednesday that there is so-called "collateral damage" among the residents of one of the world's poorest communities. Mulet also sought to spin recent revelations about UN actions in Haiti by claiming that their forces were attacked by 30 armed gangsters on Jan. 24 who fired 20,000 rounds. His account is doubted by observers and is seen as a way of deflecting reports that the UN fired over 22,000 rounds of ammunition in an event the community has called a "UN massacre" on July 6, 2005.

Cite Soleil is also reeling from recent attacks including a pre-dawn raid last Dec. 22 where residents claim at least thirty were killed and scores more wounded by United Nations forces in Haiti. HIP also received evidence that UN forces shot and killed a nine year-old boy, Boadley Bewence Germain, on Jan. 20 along with an unidentified 17 year-old student who was shot in the chest at close range.

Later reports indicate that today's killings were met by a demonstration of at least 5000 people in Cite Soleil that began at 11:00 AM EST. Protestors reportedly hurled insults at the UN forces and shouted "Down with Preval" - an apparent reference to Haiti's president who is said to have sanctioned the raids. The spontaneous protest was broke up by UN forces who first used tear gas to disperse them and then began firing guns towards the crowd. At least four people were reported wounded in that incident including journalists caught in the stampede to avoid the gunfire.

Alarming reports of attacks by UN forces on unarmed civilians have increased as they step up military operations in Cite Soleil under the pretext of routing alleged gangs of criminals. All of this comes as the U.S. and their allies have pushed for a one-year extension of the United Nations mandate in Haiti.

And This
    Eyewitness testimony confirms indiscriminate killings by UN forces in Haiti’s Cité Soleil community on December 22, 2006, reportedly as collective punishment against the community for a massive demonstration of Lavalas supporters in which about ten thousand people rallied for the return of President Aristide in clear condemnation of the foreign military occupation of their country. According to residents, UN forces attacked their neighborhood in the early morning, killing more than thirty people, including women and children. Footage taken by Haiti Information Project (HIP) videographers shows unarmed civilians dying as they tell of extensive gunfire from UN peacekeeping forces (MINUSTAH).
    Continued here: http://www.projectcensored.org/top-stories/articles/12-another-massacre-in-haiti-by-un-troops/

And if you truly want to try understand the situation (imo) in Haiti the please read this interview with Ezli Danto of the Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network
    But what folks have to understand is the history of what's been going on with respect to Haiti. Between 1991 and 1994 there was a Coup d'etat. It was - 91 was the first Coup d'etat against President Jean Betrand Aristide and in those times, foreign companies, whenever, during Coup D'etats they get lots of concessions and so forth. In terms of Haitian mineral rights and gold and bauxite, all the various minerals of Haiti. I mean people don't think of those things about Haiti. And this is one of those things my organization want folks to understand.

That the UN is not in Haiti, the US is not in Haiti, Canadians are not in Haiti for humanitarian goals or because they care about Haitian rights. There is an economic track.
    Full interview: http://open.salon.com/blog/ezili_danto/2009/05/12/haitis_richesinterview_with_ezili_dant_on_mining_in_haiti

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Huh?? :confused:

Haiti is in the Caribbean - not in South America and they already have a base in the Caribbean called Guantanamo Bay (which is only a few hundred km from the Haitian coastline).

Now if the conspiracy is that the US are taking advantage of this natural disaster for their own benefit then that is arguable, but the conspiracy being discussed here is that the US caused the earthquake for which there is zero evidence/foundation for. It's a 'theory' without any substance whatsoever.

:pac: Dont worry im sure everyone knows where Haiti is by now (and Guantanamo), i think you have completely missed the point that i was making :rolleyes:

:pac: Dont worry im sure everyone knows where Haiti is by now (and Guantanamo), i think you have completely missed the point that i was making :rolleyes:

You claimed the US would use Haiti as a South American base?!?! :pac: Looks like your point makes no sense whatsoever :rolleyes:

Perhaps you could elaborate how Haiti = South American base.

Originally Posted by Brown Bomber viewpost.gif

• They are currently building the 5th largest US embassy in the WORLD in port-au-prince.
    • Haiti has oil
    1. Don't see the significance that you seem to be attaching to this. So they're building a big building....so what?
    I challenge you to give me one valid reason as to WHY the 5th largest US embassy in the world should be in Haiti.
    2. So do alot of countries.
    Gimme a break...The US lied to the world and its own people to fight an illegal war primarily over oil in Iraq.
    3. Is it? Strategic to what exactly??
    Proximity to Cuba, radar, Satellite, communications, submarines, CIA black ops drugs/people smuggling etc.

If it has no strategic value please try to explain "Operation Uphold Democracy"
    http://www.au.af.mil/au/aul/bibs/haiti/haiti99.htm
    4. A rebellion in a poor country ends in the President being exiled....nothing new here. Also "democratically elected" is dubious. There were big question marks over his election and the result was widely discredited by many human rights gruops.

And you should be made aware that some NGO's are intelligence fronts. Democratically elected is not dubious btw certainly not on the level of previous US president Bush.
    Anyway what does have to do with the US creating a man made earthquake.
    Motive.

• Advertisement

I challenge you to give me one valid reason as to WHY the 5th largest US embassy in the world should be in Haiti.

Ok....the USAID program is also based at the embassy and they have hundreds of people working in Haiti. People need space to work in. There is also a CDC office based at the embassy as well as the regional office for the area. On top of this you have the regular diplomatic staff etc. A large USAID operation is not in every country but there is in Haiti hence the need for a big facility for people to work in.
    Gimme a break...The US lied to the world and its own people to fight an illegal war primarily over oil in Iraq.
    Proximity to Cuba, radar, Satellite, communications, submarines, CIA black ops drugs/people smuggling etc.

What does Iraq have to do with Haiti??? Gimme a break......they already have a large base IN CUBA with radar, staellites recievers, communications, a naval and air force base and probably CIA operatives etc.
    If it has no strategic value please try to explain "Operation Uphold Democracy"
    http://www.au.af.mil/au/aul/bibs/haiti/haiti99.htm

Haiti is on the US doorstep....to think that they would not get involved in an unstable country on their doorstep is pretty naive.
    And you should be made aware that some NGO's are intelligence fronts. Democratically elected is not dubious btw certainly not on the level of previous US president Bush.

So what.....everyone knows there are questions over Bush's election....this is just a strawman argument. We are talking about the Haitian 'President'.
    Motive.

Look.....there is certainly a case to be made that the US is taking advantage of this natural disaster for their own gain in the longterm. But there is no evidence or foundation to this being a man made earthquake. It's an unfortunate natural disaster that has happened in this region before and will happen again. Earthquakes don't need Americans to help them to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Originally Posted by Brown Bomber viewpost.gif

• Haiti has oil

Leaving aside that I can't find any information on this apparently-massive embassy, nor confirm the allegations about the oil reserves, nor be certain about the CIA's influence..

...lets just assume that all these things are true for the moment...

This, for me, would suggest that the US (even if it had the claimed capability) was not behind the earthquake.

We have a nation that has heavily invested in a country, where it is already well-enough connected to build a massive embassy, and capable of taking a direct hand in manipulating who is in charge of the country...

...and what do they do...

...they go and level the place, bringing the eyes of the world on it and them, making sure that everyone else gets a hand in shaping hte new future of the country and/or thwarting their own plans.

Seriously...its like someone painstakingly building a house of cards, and when its halfway done, creating a whirlwind in the room to further their design.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Algernon

Earthquakes don't need Americans to help them to happen.

What they certainly need is a lot of energy.

Ok....

Look I appreciate your coming from a position of sincerity but I just don't think you seem to get it. The US, or to be more precise the private interests behind the US government IS THE CAUSE of the unstability, they created it in Haiti as they have done across the globe.

In Haiti it is admitted. Here is a book, which I don't expect you to read
    http://books.google.com/books?id=wSX-QL_hhX4C&printsec=frontcover&dq=Silencing+the+Guns+in+Haiti:+The+Promise+of+Deliberative+Democracy&cd=1#v=onepage&q=&f=false

Just search for "Emanuel (or Emmanuel (or 2 N's?) Constant". You'll learn all you need to know

And Just to make clear Haiti's value to international (CIA) drug cartels
    Aristide told the UN that each year Haiti is the transit point for nearly 50 tons of cocaine worth more than a billion dollars, providing Haiti’s military rulers with $200 million in profits.
    http://globalresearch.ca/articles/RIE402A.html
    The revelations offer a disturbing look into CIA and State Department policy toward Haiti. Elie stated that he was constantly rebuffed by the CIA when he tried to alert it to the military's drug trafficking: "All we were met with was stonewalling, and in fact we were told there was going to be no more cooperation between the US and Haiti, but at the same time... the CIA continued to cooperate with the Haitian military." Elie reported how the CIA-created Haitian National Intelligence Service (NIS)--supposedly created to combat drugs--was actually involved with narcotics-trafficking, and "functioned as a political intimidation and assassination squad."
    http://www.netti.fi/~makako/mind/haiti1.htm

bonkey wrote: »
    Leaving aside that I can't find any information on this apparently-massive embassy, nor confirm the allegations about the oil reserves, nor be certain about the CIA's influence..

...lets just assume that all these things are true for the moment...

This, for me, would suggest that the US (even if it had the claimed capability) was not behind the earthquake.

We have a nation that has heavily invested in a country, where it is already well-enough connected to build a massive embassy, and capable of taking a direct hand in manipulating who is in charge of the country...

...and what do they do...

...they go and level the place, bringing the eyes of the world on it and them, making sure that everyone else gets a hand in shaping hte new future of the country and/or thwarting their own plans.

Seriously...its like someone painstakingly building a house of cards, and when its halfway done, creating a whirlwind in the room to further their design.

I see where you are coming from but you may have noticed that it was primarily the poor in their cramped conditions who were killed in the earthquake or will now be forced to leave Haiti in desperation.

These same poor of Haiti are the Aristide supporters and have been demanding his reinstatement.
    Most of Haiti's poorest people continue to demand Aristide's return. On this first anniversary of the coup, thousands poured out of Bel Aire, the slum behind the Presidential Palace in Port au Prince, shouting "Arrest us all," and "Aristide or death."
    http://www.zmag.org/znet/viewArticle/6753

Perhaps it was a swift way of eliminating the opposition and to test fire a new weapon.

Ok....the USAID program is also based at the embassy and they have hundreds of people working in Haiti.
    [SIZE=-1]This time, our government's role in the coup was more overt. "This is a case where the United States turned off the tap," said economist Jeffrey Sachs, director of the Earth Institute at Colombia University. "I believe they did that deliberately to bring down Aristide." Sachs was referring to the cut off of funding from the Inter-American Development Bank and World Bank from 2001-2003. It was an unusually cruel thing to do: Haiti is desperately poor, with the worst incidence of malnutrition and disease in the hemisphere.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]But it worked, in that it made people's lives more miserable in Haiti. The economy shrank, and Washington poured in tens of millions of dollars through USAID, the International Republican Institute and other organizations to forge a political opposition. It was a movement that could never win an election, but it controlled the media and had some heavily armed former military personnel - including convicted murderers - who wanted to get back in power.[/SIZE]
    http://www.counterpunch.org/weisbrot03072005.html

Look I appreciate your coming from a position of sincerity but I just don't think you seem to get it. The US, or to be more precise the private interests behind the US government IS THE CAUSE of the unstability, they created it in Haiti as they have done across the globe.

In Haiti it is admitted. Here is a book, which I don't expect you to read
    http://books.google.com/books?id=wSX-QL_hhX4C&printsec=frontcover&dq=Silencing+the+Guns+in+Haiti:+The+Promise+of+Deliberative+Democracy&cd=1#v=onepage&q=&f=false

Just search for "Emanuel (or Emmanuel (or 2 N's?) Constant". You'll learn all you need to know

And Just to make clear Haiti's value to international (CIA) drug cartels

http://globalresearch.ca/articles/RIE402A.html

http://www.netti.fi/~makako/mind/haiti1.htm

Haiti is on their doorstep. To think the USA would not have influence in and on that country is very naive of you. Of course they have an influence and I am not denying that the US has in the past perhaps caused problems in Haiti.

While it's all very interesting I still don't see what any of this has to do with the conspiracy of a man made earthquake. There is a large fault line running right through Hispaniola which has caused earthquakes in the past and will do so again. Earthquakes have happened in this region before, but why all of a sudden they need Americans to cause them to happen makes no sense at all.

So what is the most likely scenario:

1. A natural earthquake happening at a well known fault line in a geologically active region where numerous earthquakes have been recorded before or
    2. The US somehow managed to use their HAARP ionosphere experiment in Alaska to cause a subterranean earthquake in the Caribbean.

I'll go with Occam's Razor on this.

If the discussion is whether the US is now capitalising on the earthquake for it's own gain then that is a discussion for a different thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭POINTBREAK

Perhaps it was a swift way of eliminating the opposition and to test fire a new weapon.

Geologists predicted it was on the way 10 years ago 5 years 2 years ago and last year. They even predicted the epicentre. Look it up.

I'd agree with you mostly.

But you can roll a dice and it is highly likely you will throw an 1-5 but you can't rule out rolling a 6.

How they did it? Some Star wars technology that I couldn't comprehend.

Some scientists believe the Wenchaun earthqauke last year that killed 60000 was inadvertently mad-made.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_a2JvElU8gh4/SYF28QIitFI/AAAAAAAABIM/7rZrYj-levc/s1600-h/09_01+zipingpu+2.jpg

http://resources.metapress.com/pdf-preview.axd?code=74l20531842gm443&size=largest

This from the Russian Academy of Sciences
    Discharge of Tectonic Stresses in the Earth Crust by High-power Electric

Pulses for Earthquake Hazard Mitigation
    4 Conclusions
    • Analysis of seismic activity of Garm and Bishkek geophysical proving grounds shows an
    influence of high-power electric pulses on seismic flow.
    http://www.jp-petit.org/CHRONIQUES/generateur%20seisme.pdf

Admittedly the same report states "The energy discharges
    in the form of series of relatively weak earthquakes instead of one catastrophic event"

POINTBREAK wrote: »
    Geologists predicted it was on the way 10 years ago 5 years 2 years ago and last year. They even predicted the epicentre. Look it up.

were there warnings? I wouldn't know were to start looking.

That reminds me of when the tsunami hit...The US military/State Dept. had advanced warning and they failed to tell anyone in Asia, other than the US navy in their bases.

• Advertisement

theg81er do you need a geograpthy lesson on where America and Haiti are positioned to each other? You should also read up on how Haiti has a country came about.
    To be fair I think you need to read up on how Haiti came about.
    Excellently described briefly here.
    http://www.lrb.co.uk/v26/n08/paul-farmer/who-removed-aristide

I've picked out this ominous quote from it
    So what is to be done about the people who, to the horror of the Republican right, keep voting for him? (Aristide)
    On the subject of Armed Marines, how would you expect them to hand out Aid when armed gangs are roaming the streets and taking what they want, how would you like them to defend civilains against looters?

Don't fall for the spin. Here Katie Couric was corrected by Charity director Ophelia Dahl
    Two of my colleagues said that the only noise coming from areas of 50,000 people lying in varying degrees of terrible stress with cradling loved ones and everything else is that of singing, taking care of one another, of washing each other. Of a great comforting of a community. Not only taking care of only family members, but really taking care of one another.

http://pulsemedia.org/2010/01/21/adding-context-to-katie-courics-interview-on-haiti/

POSTULATED ASPECTS OF FIREBALL EM WEAPON PHYSICS

Most (65%) reported Australian fireballs have loud pulsed roaring diesel freight train noises accompanying their flight. NONE appear to give off sonic booms !!! Hence I suspect none have mass attached (this being necessary to create a sonic boom or shock wave moving at speeds greater than that of sound) and I postulate that they probably consist of concentrated slugs of infolded TESLA ray-wave E/M energy - emitting light (photons) as a by-product of interaction with air molecules to provide a hologram like spatial form ???

The transverse vibrational waves reported as shaking houses under the fireball flight path may be caused by the rapidly vibrating Tesla longitudinal scalar wave EM energy slug initiating harmonic wave coupling within the inter-atomic bonding of either (1) the nearby air molecules, (2) the house construction material's crystal lattice, and/or (3) the ground rock crystal lattice.

Severe high energy harmonic coupling would occur at the instance of the weapon's microsecond wave release of a concentrated EM energy pulse, and this would probably cause an explosive splitting apart of the inter-atomic level bonding of the targeted material eg. below ground rock, above ground building structures, or in the gases of the "air". This will create a huge explosion and a "regular" earthquake - probably quite indistinguishable from "normal" quakes, or in the air an "air-quake" will result.
    Such an explosion would probably be quite similar to a low level nuclear fission blast and would involve essentially similar but EM initiated inter atomic processes that affect the atomic nucleus and it's bonding with it's neighbouring atomic nuclei. It would probably create some minor residual radioactivity due to the production of a number of exotic isotopes as a by product of the process.

This mechanism is probably the reason for Russian (as reported by "right wing" KGB ? Presidential candidate Zherinovsky whilst threatening Bosnian Muslims with annihilation) use of the code word "Ellipton Bomb" whilst referring to these EM weapon types. Rapid on-off alternating electrostatic EM field coupling would cause a Mohr stress ELLIPSOID oscillation in any material by effects on inter-atomic bonding - if powerful enough this energy input would ultimately lead to very fast explosive material rupture of the inter-atomic bonds - i.e. a major explosion of nuclear force levels and/or the creation of an apparently "normal" looking earthquake.

The whole paper is worth reading in its entirety. http://www.iraap.org/Mason/BrightSkies.htm

And before anyone asks I know what postulate means.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Adventurer

were there warnings? I wouldn't know were to start looking.

That reminds me of when the tsunami hit...The US military/State Dept. had advanced warning and they failed to tell anyone in Asia, other than the US navy in their bases.

If they had have warned asia there would probably have been some conspiracy theory invented as to how the americans knew that this powerful natural phenomenon occurred, mmmm maybe they have a tsunami making machine too!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

K-9 wrote: »

That would make sense, the US Government has never liked Donegal. Why stop at Haiti now they know their weapon works. Donegal's local population have provided resistance to off shore drilling in the area, potentially effecting the profits of US business.

What has that to do with the disaster in Haiti?

But just as a side note. The Israelis were the first to deliver aid to Haiti after the disaster. I'm sure however this can also be twisted to fit into a Zionist conspiracy:rolleyes:.

Israel’s relief efforts to Haiti, include the following:

* A field hospital, the only hospital in operation, with 40 doctors, 25 nurses, paramedics, a pharmacy, a children's ward, a radiology department, an intensive care unit, an emergency room, two operating rooms, a surgical department, an internal department and a maternity ward. The hospital can treat approximately 500 patients each day, and in addition will perform preliminary surgeries.

* A search-and-rescue team, which has rescued about five people from under the rubble.

* 220 personnel in total

* Dozens of truckloads of medical and logistical equipment

Wonder why the IDF were so quick to react to a humanatarian issue just 12 small months after massacring 1000 defenceless civilians?

Best reason I've seen so far
    (CNN) -- Trafficking of children and human organs is occurring in the aftermath of the earthquake that devastated parts of Haiti, killed more than 150,000 people, and left many children orphans, Haitian Prime Minister Jean-Max Bellerive said Wednesday.

"There is organ trafficking for children and other persons also, because they need all types of organs," Bellerive said in an exclusive interview with CNN's Christiane Amanpour.
    http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/01/27/haiti.earthquake.orphans/

short video on HAARP
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhJfkh0e3l0&feature=player_embedded

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Best reason I've seen so far

Or maybe they are just trying to do ther part in helping out in a disaster?

I don't get why its fine to make sick accusations like this against Israelis. In my book, that is just anti-semitism, plain and simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭Angry Troll

any conspiracy theory linking the quake to an anthropogenic origin is obviously meant to be a bad joke or can only have been conceived of by someone lacking even the most rudimentary knowledge of anything.
    beats me how some people really seem to believe a tectonic quake could possibly be man-made and that there could be some sort of conspiracy behind it. it is not man-made and anyone with a basic understanding of how the earth works knows that.
    pointless trying to convince the “believers” as there seems to be just too much heated ideology and anti-american paranoia here...and plain facts mean bugger all to them anyway, so why bother...sort of funny yet also nauseating and in a way almost scary to read some of the posts here…

Or maybe they are just trying to do ther part in helping out in a disaster?

I don't get why its fine to make sick accusations like this against Israelis. In my book, that is just anti-semitism, plain and simple.

anti-semitism me arse.

Israel has admitted to the organ harvesting.
    Channel 2 TV reported that in the 1990s, specialists at Abu Kabir harvested skin, corneas, heart valves and bones from the bodies of Israeli soldiers, Israeli citizens, Palestinians and foreign workers, often without permission from relatives.

The Israeli military confirmed to the programme that the practice took place, but added: "This activity ended a decade ago and does not happen any longer."

Hiss said: "We started to harvest corneas ... whatever was done was highly informal. No permission was asked from the family."
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/dec/21/israeli-pathologists-harvested-organs

And look what just happens to be lying around in the makeshift Haitian medical centre. A box of corneas!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGI57XW_xXA

And then you have this revelation from the President of Haiti
    "There is organ trafficking for children and other persons also, because they need all types of organs,"

So please tell me why its anti-semitic to suggest that a nation with prior history of a crime would be a prime suspect when apparently the same crime has been committed again.

Even better wtf has it got to do with religion at all?

I recommend this excellent prize-winning documentary made by an Israeli on the subject of false anti-semitism. its called Defamation.
    http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=7208

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Not very effective organ harvesting now is it.

Advertisement